The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans the 4th quarter of Super bowls Shanny got the juice.

We could pretty much say this about anyone, he's an offensive genius that can turn water to wine.

I wouldn’t say anyone, cause I wouldn’t suggest cam or rivers (to use guys who were available)

but brady still gets it out quick and hasn’t lost things in the short passing game.. also think what teddy does well would do work

If Carr and/or dalton became available I’d be curious as hell to see them in that system

Yeah Teddy B..the same guy that had a 14/12 season and 14/9 season as a full time starter. Let's see how he does in Carolina before proclaiming him to be better than Jimmy G. He had a great run last year with the saints, but 5 games doesn't make him better than Jimmy who by all means had top 10 stats across the board for his first full season healthy.

Byron Leftwich, Round 1, Pick 7:

Before 25 - Started 38 games
After 25 - Started 12 games

It felt like he had such a longer run than that?

CP SHUT UP

I mean why stop there... Jordan Palmer> Jimmy G
Colt Brennan>Jimmy G
Jim Drunkenmiller>Jimmy G
Jimmy Clausen>Jimmy G
Nate sudfeld>Jimmy G
Nate Davis>Jimmy G
Josh Johnson>Jimmy G

Americas most hated QB for no reason, #jimmy2024

Seems to be the popular opinion to dismiss Jimmy as some random QB outta the league in the next 2-3 years...stats show otherwise. He's not perfect, but dude gets disrespected more than any QB in the league right now. I mean...damn near 70% completion percentage, 4k yards, 28 Tubs, needs to knock the INTs down but guys acting like this dude would struggle in the AAF

Jimmy is very good, he has flaws and he nearly won a SB. Fast forward to the rest of his career. He's 28, will be 29 in November. Not like he's young but we've seen QBs longevity extend to 40 nowadays and it's not like he was hit early in his career (Brady also tore an ACL).

Just imagine trying to replace a QB that threw for 4000 yards, 27 tubs and 70% completion percentage and going "yeah I think they should replace that guy, I mean shoot lets trade for Russel Wilson, Drew Brees, Tom Brady"....guys are ******* clowns. So sick of it.

EU2TmmTXgAAp-U8.jpg

Don't play me

wait, we all just gonna ignore the $9,000 build-a-bear expense?? help me out here pabs, i'm scratching my head looking at that and candy crush.

my guy, did your financials get hacked by a 12 year old doing homeschooling?

Seems to be the popular opinion to dismiss Jimmy as some random QB outta the league in the next 2-3 years...stats show otherwise. He's not perfect, but dude gets disrespected more than any QB in the league right now. I mean...damn near 70% completion percentage, 4k yards, 28 Tubs, needs to knock the INTs down but guys acting like this dude would struggle in the AAF

he would and Jimmy Gs not that good. He’s just alright, not potentially elite or an All Pro or potential All Pro. Some folks make him out to be better than what he is because they like him. I like him too but let’s just be real here.

Speaking of AR

'Imperial' :lol:, the wheels are rolling it seems...

He's loving this **** :lol: :lol:

Bob McGinn has lost touch with the packers. He’s been very anti Rodgers from the jump. He also wrote a whole article based off a berry mccockiner tweet. He’s always been that guy to jump on the negative bandwagon. Anyone that follows the packers doesn’t really take him serious.

No, he’s the reason the 49ers aren’t a super bowl team. I love him.

Jimmy G blew a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl causing your boy to lose $200 on a 49ers ML wager :smh:

It might not seem like much to a man that spends $9k at Build a Bear and $800 on Candy Crush, but that **** had me bitter for at least two weeks after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom