The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone needs to take budda bakers twitter away

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 9.14.40 AM.png

So lemme get this straight...earl and his bro where caught in bed with a buncha women they where smashing which lead to his wife wilding out and putting a gun to his head and she almost shot him?!

Earl's response though.. "Stuff like this happens"

Like bruh what????
So lemme get this straight...earl and his bro where caught in bed with a buncha women they where smashing which lead to his wife wilding out and putting a gun to his head and she almost shot him?!

One (1) singular, woman

The fact y’all think brothers don’t do this is bizarre. Broad comes up to a guy and says I want you and your brother, he says no, but you can **** me and my home boy cause it’s not as gay. Relation or no relation, you not smashing your brother. It’s common.

Social media is making everything so much worse right now.

The whole situation weird for a few reasons.

Unless you’re into some wild ****, the multiple dudes and one girl is some young boy highschool, college ****.

what makes it even weirder is that Earl is a future hall of famer with millions in the bank who’s in shape.

Dude really had to jump a chick off with his bro??? Nah b that’s freaky freaky. He’s a wack job for that :rofl:

Y'all getting common and can happen confused

If you ask your top 5 friends, you probably will get a hell no from each one. If you ask your Top 25 friends, you MAY get 1 guy.

I texted my homie earlier and had to thank him that we’ve never thought about doing any weirdo sucka **** like this.

For being right?

I’ve seen people wear the same mask for a week, that’s not how masks work. He’s not wrong in what he’s saying.

Does that mean hit the club, go to Disneyland and hold concerts right this second? No.

If you ask your top 5 friends, you probably will get a hell no from each one. If you ask your Top 25 friends, you MAY get 1 guy.

Sadly I have some wild *** brothers. I read this and had 3 names pop into my head that would be down.

I don’t get it, I have no interest in seeing anyone’s pecker while I’m getting with a chick. Too each his own I suppose.

Earl's response though.. "Stuff like this happens"

Like bruh what????

One (1) singular, woman
The whole situation weird for a few reasons.

Unless you’re into some wild ****, the multiple dudes and one girl is some young boy highschool, college ****.

what makes it even weirder is that Earl is a future hall of famer with millions in the bank who’s in shape.

Dude really had to jump a chick off with his bro??? Nah b that’s freaky freaky. He’s a wack job for that :rofl:

Where are y'all getting that it was only 1 woman?

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women.

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident … which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

i feel like it's one of those 'i heard' type of deals.. i heard that shh about couple of dudes or a girl or two i knew.. i didnt actually know if it was true

i've seen some slutty/grimey stuff.. but not like straight up a train, tag team or something like what them dudes did

Forgetting to put ankle tape on a random tuesday and going out doesn't potentially infect others. His argument is laughable to say the least. They have nothing to do with one another is what I'm saying. The second tweet has some truth to it, the first one is just... a terrible comparison.

Forgetting to put ankle tape on a random tuesday and going out doesn't potentially infect others. His argument is laughable to say the least. They have nothing to with one another.

I see what you were saying.

Yes... stupid comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom