The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When contacted by TMZ Sports, Nina's attorney, Jonathan Goins, told us, "I am here to declare that my client unequivocally and categorically denies these allegations and we look forward to our day in court where we can clear her good name."

We also reached out to Earl Thomas for comment before we published the story -- and he released a statement on social media.

"Instead of talking about us, just keep us in y'all prayers," Thomas says. "Stuff like this happens. We try to live the best lives we possibly can. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned.
"

Bruh....I’m just blown away by both of these quotes.

First of all, what the **** is this lawyer talking about that they deny these “allegations”? That story is literally what SHE said herself happened to the cops word for word :lol:

Second of all, Earl Thomas saying “stuff like this happens bro, we try to live our best lives” like renting out an Airbnb to tag team some chick with your own brother, your wife hacking into your Snapchat to find videos you were saving to it right in the middle of smashing this chick, tracking your location, rounding up two of her girls with a gun and knives, then pulling up and putting a fully loaded gun to your head mid stroking this chick then having cops pull up while you’re being chased around by your wife and her friend with knives in their hands......is equivalent to mistakenly eating the wrong leftover Chinese food that was your wife’s instead of yours.

And finally, what kind of relationship do him and his wife have that he was able to calmly go on camera for TMZ right after this and be like “damn I can’t believe you guys are even making a big deal about this ugh I hate how this is the world we live in” :lol:

Last edited:
When contacted by TMZ Sports, Nina's attorney, Jonathan Goins, told us, "I am here to declare that my client unequivocally and categorically denies these allegations and we look forward to our day in court where we can clear her good name."

We also reached out to Earl Thomas for comment before we published the story -- and he released a statement on social media.

"Instead of talking about us, just keep us in y'all prayers," Thomas says. "Stuff like this happens. We try to live the best lives we possibly can. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned.
"

Bruh....I’m just blown away by both of these quotes.

First of all, what the **** is this lawyer talking about that they deny these “allegations”? That story is literally what SHE said herself happened to the cops word for word :lol:

Second of all, Earl Thomas saying “stuff like this happens bro, we try to live our best lives” like renting out an Airbnb to tag team some chick with your own brother, your wife hacking into your Snapchat to find videos you were saving to it right in the middle of smashing this chick, tracking your location, rounding up two of her girls with a gun and knives, then pulling up and putting a fully loaded gun to your head mid stroking this chick then having cops pull up while you’re being chased around by your wife and her friend with knives in their hands......is equivalent to mistakenly eating the wrong leftover Chinese food that was your wife’s instead of yours.

And finally, what kind of relationship do him and his wife have that he was able to calmly go on camera for TMZ right after this and be like “damn I can’t believe you guys are even making a big deal about this ugh I hate how this is the world we live in” :lol:

"Crazy times, right? This Coronavirus, we having orgies with our brothers and ****. You guys know how it is."

Woke up to that Earl Thomas story...yikes :wow: :sick:

I'm just glad it didn't end up like a Steve McNair situation but sheesh

1588856167788.gif

Its dudes out here who smash with they pops and uncles. This is a sex crazed world. Stop being naive. I personally ain’t with running trains, orgies or threesome lifestyle. Get your own h***s

You’ve done it before?

Nah. I clearly said I ain’t with the train/orgy/threesome lifestyle. But brothers doing that s*** is COMMON. Ya’ll being naive. Ya’ll will listen to future rap about f**** two sisters/real sisters, but act dumb when it comes to two brothers knocking down chics together.

That s**** is COMMON and y’all know it

This doesn’t apply for this specific instance but I’ve always thought a lot of twin brothers tag team chicks.

There was big drama between these twins I went to high school with when one of them smashed the other‘s girlfriend though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom