The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwbacks are dope but there will never be “new” throwbacks for future generations
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Throwbacks are dope but there will never be “new” throwbacks for future generations to enjoy and reminese over if everybody just defaults to old **** they used to wear even if that old **** was better in some cases compared to the new stuff now. Trying something new gives each era its own identity. That’s why I prefer teams try something new if they do change. I do think there should be a throwback week in the season cause that would be dope as hell but just permanently changing back to old uniforms is lame to me

Nah you gotta just course correct sometimes

imagine if the 9ers tried to stick with these:

1589419590155.jpeg

or when they pulled this new Pepsi shh

1589419705337.jpeg

Last edited:
Nah you gotta just course correct sometimes

imagine if the 9ers tried to stick with these:

1589419590155.jpeg

or these

View attachment 2571186

or when they pulled this new Pepsi shh

1589419705337.jpeg
tbf the 49ers are one of the teams i said should never change their home uniform :lol:
But course correct to trying something new again not just default to old. And tbh those uniforms kinda go to my point about each era having its own identity. Despite those not being the best i see those unis I automatically think Steve young and Super bowl champion. Was a new look at the time and given what they achieved in em gives em they own history which is dope.

tbf the 49ers are one of the teams i said should never change their home uniform :lol:
But course correct to trying something new again not just default to old. And tbh those uniforms kinda go to my point about each era having its own identity. Despite those not being the best i see those unis I automatically think Steve young and Super bowl champion. Was a new look at the time and given what they achieved in em gives em they own history which is dope.

just saying 49ers changed things for the worse.. and now they have classics, max they should do is go with the ‘93 throwbacks like they did this year

yall need to go back to that whole look with the strips on the sleeves.. instead of just the glorified practice jerseys

would love those back as our unis again or maybe (and might be in the minority) these:
9F0B2894-D5D4-42A1-9D3D-E9ECE889D5B1.png

Throwbacks are dope but there will never be “new” throwbacks for future generations to enjoy and reminese over if everybody just defaults to old **** they used to wear even if that old **** was better in some cases compared to the new stuff now. Trying something new gives each era its own identity. That’s why I prefer teams try something new if they do change. I do think there should be a throwback week in the season cause that would be dope as hell but just permanently changing back to old uniforms is lame to me

A lot of new jerseys are trash.

A lot of teams have 4-6 throwbacks, they need to rotate and wear ones they haven’t worn

Giants need to switch back to their 80s jerseys or at least bring back the red alternate. Grey pants gotta go.

87A6CF3A-5537-4643-A33B-67BE1C3DB966.jpeg

A lot of teams have 4-6 throwbacks, they need to rotate and wear ones they haven’t worn

yup.. same shh goes for college football too

like when usc changed theirs belief in the 90s to go with these:

1589420965465.jpeg

or when they had this contrasting collar going

1589421109660.jpeg

Giants need to switch back to their 80s jerseys or at least bring back the red alternate. Grey pants gotta go.

Those are dope. And I like the grey pants tbh. And most new jerseys are fine to great except the over designed reebox era ones that are still around

Those are dope. And I like the grey pants tbh. And most new jerseys are fine to great except the over designed reebox era ones that are still around

Our blues look so much better with white pants

2678161F-44C8-438F-A467-14639682D529.jpeg

I’m surprised Washington hasn’t switched there’s up for a nice money grab. They’ve had the same jerseys for decades.

Never liked these. Plus Eli always sucked in these

This topic reminds me of watching the 2005 Vikings/Packers, Moss moon game i rewatched the other day...the whites they wore for years are my all-time favorite of Minnesota.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Is EveryoneLovesNudez back for more

i mean, I don’t blame Cleveland one bit.. and I obviously don’t blame seahawks for saying no

if you were about to take baker, wouldn’t you see what else you could potentially get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom