The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with rocking football jerseys casually. Especially on game day. If you don't like the fit then just take it to get tailored 🤷🏾‍♂️

I only own 3. AP, Harrison Smith, and the M&N white throwback Moss. I'm saving the Moss to rock when the Vikes make it to the SB :pimp:

So you should just give me that Moss cause you never wearing it yo

If we really wanna set it off let teams sign their own deals with whatever sportswear brand they want like Soccer clubs and Colleges :nerd::nerd::nerd:

if eagles keep the midnight green, bone would be a good look for us.. also would be a good look for the saints.. and Washington

Bone with that midnight green, slightly modified to the 80s and early 90s eagles would be meannnnn

Bone with that midnight green, slightly modified to the 80s and early 90s eagles would be meannnnn

id rather we do a combo of our updated jerseys with the Kelly green.. and then we had grey, black and white

then we could go all grey instead of white.. like how Oklahoma state used to be (so Kelly green instead of the orange for these)

1589415942225.jpeg

1589416061806.jpeg

How grateful I am to root for a squad that has a classic uniform that does not have to be touched.

How many teams do we have like that, can't be too much?

Cowboys, Raiders, Niners, Giants, Colts, Packers...

Who am I missing?

Bengals helmets need not be touched. Uniform needs overhaul.

Carolina Panthers are nice too.

How grateful I am to root for a squad that has a classic uniform that does not have to be touched.

Who am I missing?

Y’all just need to go with a gold facemask.. just like colts shoulda gone with a white facemask

use the ‘93 jerseys as your alternate instead of all black

Who am I missing?
Steelers and Chiefs

Bears, Saints, Steelers, Chiefs, Lions

saints need to go back to there throwbacks, full time

dolphins too.. bills too (roaming buffalo).. texans to oilers.. pats.. saints, since they use the throwbacks.. falcons and rams too

raiders should never change or chiefs

If the Broncos never got rid of the orange crush uniforms I would consider them classic as well. Too many franchises have rebranded with different colors throughout the decades so it’s hard to maintain a classic image.

steelers, Packers, chiefs, cowboys, bears niners and raiders never did. Well at least from the original mold.

That white jersey and blue giants helmet just pop out. :pimp:

The eagles done had that ugly green for too long

yall need to go back to that whole look with the strips on the sleeves.. instead of just the glorified practice jerseys

we just need to update everything.. only good thing we did was the updated wings in the helmets.. but at least we kept stuff simple design wise so it ain’t bad like say the cards

Throwbacks are dope but there will never be “new” throwbacks for future generations to enjoy and reminese over if everybody just defaults to old **** they used to wear even if that old **** was better in some cases compared to the new stuff now. Trying something new gives each era its own identity. That’s why I prefer teams try something new if they do change. I do think there should be a throwback week in the season cause that would be dope as hell but just permanently changing back to old uniforms is lame to me

I just want Seahawks throwbacks mane

they’re amongst the group I’d like to see with the updated fit.. Green Bay needs to go to the new cut too

cause I’m pretty sure Green Bay’s is just those Reebok ones with a Nike symbol thrown on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom