The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I mean dude is the goods.. and young.. and on a great deal.. but what going happen when josh Allen is throwing that thing 15-20 yards in front of him?

I'm sayin'!...I don't hate on Allen like most, but you ain't lying. He's inaccurate and needs his legs to take off the pressure. Probably averages like 7 carries a game...Diggs won't last. This is one time I don't care.

No ****ing waaaaay

5A07373B-FD68-4F03-A05D-7AE3EB7AC36E.gif

Cmon Bill, step the **** up!

I'm sayin'!...I don't hate on Allen like most, but you ain't lying. He's inaccurate and needs his legs to take off the pressure. Probably averages like 7 carries a game...Diggs won't last. This is one time I don't care.

allen is definitely talented.. but he’s never been accurate, like at no level

he’s like cam super lite.. except cam either never cared or just had shh coaches to properly learn how to fix his mechanics

And it ain’t like wentz where they studied dude and saw he wasn’t planting his feet properly which was causing him to sail balls

but I mean ain’t no secret on diggs and his behavior

allen is definitely talented.. but he’s never been accurate, like at no level

he’s like cam super lite.. except cam either never cared or just had shh coaches to properly learn how to fix his mechanics

And it ain’t like wentz where they studied dude and saw he wasn’t planting his feet properly which was causing him to sail balls

but I mean ain’t no secret on diggs and his behavior
Allen ain’t seeing Cam on his best day.

Allen ain’t seeing Cam on his best day.

I said super lite

dude does have talent thou, accuracy just ain’t one of em.. which is more a skill.. but he’s talented as hell

but cam was his own biggest enemy, if dude could have just learned proper fundamentals he would be soo much better than what he already is

like you see where dude is throwing from his shoulder and not using his body.. also see where dude doesn’t set his feet and ends up sailing passes

I said super lite

dude does have talent thou, accuracy just ain’t one of em.. which is more a skill.. but he’s talented as hell

but cam was his own biggest enemy, if dude could have just learned proper fundamentals he would be soo much better than what he already is

like you see where dude is throwing from his shoulder and not using his body.. also see where dude doesn’t set his feet and ends up sailing passes
True. Lamar made changes to his mechanics after one season and saw success. Cam should have done the same.

Diggs bout to be mad in Buffalo. He and Smokey Brown the same damn guy and he was hit or miss last yr.

Cole beasley bout to eat even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom