The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Lamar made changes to his mechanics after one season and saw success. Cam should have done the same.

lamar had better coaches from the jump.. plus they went heavy early smartly with things to help him out (tackle and TEs.. then Hollywood last year)

plus dude was in a pro style offense from college

but dude has an arm kinda like brees and teddy.. so having good TEs to run the middle so you’re not doing a ton of out cuts in that short to mid range works.. and then he can air deep stuff to Hollywood

I just really don’t understand where they’re getting the money to pay all these guys.

gonna be Rams 2.0. Look how much the Gurley deal is hurting them rn. They’re paying Goff, Gurley, Donald AND Ramsey. And they just missed the playoffs this past year

Carlos Hyde >>> DJ
Then they gave up Nuk

Deshaun ought to sit out :smh: thats a damn shame

Bet the Texans draft the wrong WR if they go after one. Watson gonna be throwing to injured Fuller, no show Stills, injured Coutee, a rookie, and who is that guy in David Johnson

I wish we would’ve gotten a Top-10 to 15 draft pick for Diggs considering the second-best pick was a 4th Rounder, but maybe MIN now packages 22 + 25 for something.

Aside from that, I want CeeDee Lamb. :lol: :smokin

Diggs was probably like bruhhh I can't wait to be outta this cold and snowy *** Minnesota

*gets sent to the east coast equivalent of Minnesota*

Was not a fan of the Amare trade at first, but he produced when he got and you had to resign him after giving up a first.

Plus he and Dak built a nice rapport.

Now get the Dak deal done somehow and focus on the draft.

Still have Clowney, Brady, Fowler, Teddy, Gordon etc.

Still have a ways to go with this. Should be an enjoyable day 2.

Don't know what Diggs issue is.

He was in a nice situation playing opposite Thielen and with Turnt.

Now he whined his way to Buffalo.

He going be throwing all types of tantrum when the Bills TE overthrows passes to him like:

VeneratedFluidCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

O’Brien frustrates me like no other. Folks here in the city are confused. We trade Clowney for a 3rd and now we trade Nuk....all world WR and u trade him for a 2nd and DJ who plays a position we don’t utilize AT ALL! This trade screams “first team to offer gets him.” My gosh what a bozo.

Free Watson!

Oh and wait we signed a safety for 3/20mil who only started 11 games in 4 years :lol: :smh:

but maybe MIN now packages 22 + 25 for something.

One of the first things I thought of, but I don't know for sure. After years of stability, especially on defense, they have some holes and roles to fill, so I wouldn't be surprised they hang onto both either.. I mostly just have a feeling they take one of those 1st's and some of the added picks in the later rounds that are newly acquired to go ham in the 2nd round....Take BPA and/or need at 22 or 25 and then try and rock with three 2nd rounders to fill out the roster with immediate impact players. They almost have to.

Diggs was probably like bruhhh I can't wait to be outta this cold and snowy *** Minnesota

Honestly, from what I've seen, most end up really enjoying Minnesota enough that they can deal with the weather. Though, I'm still not sure what DIggs' deal was...It feels like it was petty to where Kirk asked him to go to bible study one too many times and what started off as a joke, Diggs started getting pissed that Cousins told him he needed Jesus or some dumb ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom