The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little surprised by this, with what couple other dudes are getting would think they could get something

2B114900-FA31-4E37-8D3A-752B0878D9BB.jpeg

What the Bucs uniforms are actually gonna look like this year instead of those PS’s with the trash old jersey

I'm pretty sure Teddy will be way more accurate than Cam. He won't be throwing like all his receivers are 6'10.

easily.. cam could stand to go to the school of Andy Reid just like Jameis

but dude is 30 and even with his very obvious flaws, is a top 1/3rd of the league QB

2 days on,does anyone know what the **** BOB was thinking with that Nuk trade?

cant put this on all of Houston

this on 2 people.. the owner for giving BOB so much power.. and BOB, who thinks he’s hoodie jr just like what’s his face that did this same dumb shhh in Denver

cant put this on all of Houston

this on 2 people.. the owner for giving BOB so much power.. and BOB, who thinks he’s hoodie jr just like what’s his face that did this same dumb shhh in Denver
I mean both represent Houston though no?

Just can't get over how dumb of a move it was at the time and even more in hindsight :lol: :sick:

Vikes got the equivalent of a kings ransom for Diggs compared to what they got for Nuk and I dont even think Diggs hinself would say he's better

I mean both represent Houston though no?

Just can't get over how dumb of a move it was at the time and even more in hindsight :lol: :sick:

Vikes got the equivalent of a kings ransom for Diggs compared to what they got for Nuk and I dont even think Diggs would say he's better

I mean raiders got a 1st for amari who was coming off of some concerning things

y’all gave up a 2nd for sanu and ATL didn’t have to take back a RB on a bad deal that might not be good anymore

9ers traded a 3rd and 4th for a half season rental of sanders (yes they can resign but he had half a year left on his deal)

eagles gave up a 3rd for Tate for half a season (they got a 4th back as a compensatory pick)

Yea I fully believe they'll be reunited in AB's home state once the league clarifies his status...

He's got history with Arians too when he was at Pitt. Think he was there when he got drafted

1584535193377.gif

Although we don’t have a 3rd string RB currently, especially one that was going in the 1st round of fantasy drafts before the season started on a bad contract...

EDIT:
also if eagles so damn enamored with the WRs in this draft, offer our 2021 1st.. or our 2nd this year and next.. throw in JJAW useless self

Last edited:

A year ago when AB first started going nuts -

Yea I fully believe they'll be reunited in AB's home state once the league clarifies his status...

He's got history with Arians too when he was at Pitt. Think he was there when he got drafted

"There's too much miscommunication, too much ... diva," Arians said during an appearance on The Adam Schefter Podcast, via ESPN.com. "I've heard so many stories -- I like Antonio -- he plays as hard as anybody on Sunday, and he practices hard. He's just gotta make better decisions off the field, be on time, do some of those little things."

So what has changed?

"He was the hardest working," Arians continued. "He and Emmanuel Sanders, boy they went after it because [Steelers head coach] Mike Tomlin used to tell them, 'Two dogs, one bone.' And at that time, we had Mike Wallace, Hines Ward -- I mean, we had a pretty good run for one of them to get on the field. By the end of the season, they were both winning for us to go to the Super Bowl."

That was from a year ago when AB first started going nuts. We’ll see if all is forgiven in AB’s head. I’m sure if anybody could keep him on his best behavior it would be Brady and Arians though. Especially on his last shot in the NFL and competing for a Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom