The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-3.gif

1584536754318.gif

and if BOB was paying for production from 2years ago, we could have thrown in alshon with 2 2nds

"There's too much miscommunication, too much ... diva," Arians said during an appearance on The Adam Schefter Podcast, via ESPN.com. "I've heard so many stories -- I like Antonio -- he plays as hard as anybody on Sunday, and he practices hard. He's just gotta make better decisions off the field, be on time, do some of those little things."

So what has changed?

"He was the hardest working," Arians continued. "He and Emmanuel Sanders, boy they went after it because [Steelers head coach] Mike Tomlin used to tell them, 'Two dogs, one bone.' And at that time, we had Mike Wallace, Hines Ward -- I mean, we had a pretty good run for one of them to get on the field. By the end of the season, they were both winning for us to go to the Super Bowl."

That was from a year ago when AB first started going nuts. We’ll see if all is forgiven in AB’s head. I’m sure if anybody could keep him on his best behavior it would be Brady and Arians though. Especially on his last shot in the NFL and competing for a Super Bowl.

Bro...

Sanders
AB
Wallace
Ward

Steelers just got that Midas touch on how to draft/develop WRs :pimp:

Again, are we sure TB12 is an improvement over Jameis

You can cut 30 Ints to 20, you can't turn back 42 years old

Jameis had that QBR while playing with two WR’s that were putting up top 5 numbers all last season. Brady had that QBR while playing with 34 year old Edelman and complete garbage.

Jameis had that QBR while playing with two WR’s that were putting up top 5 numbers all last season. Brady had that QBR while playing with 34 year old Edelman and complete garbage.
What if I told you Jameis had a higher QBR in 2018 also...

Now the Eagles backed off Hopkins trade saying “he wasn’t worth it”. Man, what are these gms seeing?....Guy is 27 with 4 100 reception seasons....2020 is wild.

Now the Eagles backed off Hopkins trade saying “he wasn’t worth it”. Man, what are these gms seeing?....Guy is 27 with 4 100 reception seasons....2020 is wild.

eagles need multiple WRs.. given the price that was paid, I don’t get it

as I said above, offer our 2021 1st if we’re so in love with the WRs in this draft

even if we traded for nuk, we could still go heavy after ruggs since we have 10 picks

Pretty cool to see the Cards doing all they can to put Kyler in position to succeed. Reminds me of KC and Baltimore with Trippie Redd and Lamar.

They just need to shore up that OLine and he'll have all the tools to make a jump after an impressive rookie season.

He's already got great arm talent and elite mobility

As a Tom Brady owner over the last two years in my main fantasy league as well as many other times causing me to watch the Patriots more than any other team other than my Bucs and the board’s #1 Jameis supporter I can tell you that Gronk was washed the previous year and Brady still had the same garbage he was working with last year while Jameis had the same weapons the year prior as well plus D-Jax to work with. Brady might not have the arm Jameis has at this point in his career but the accuracy and decision making is what should make life a lot easier for everybody involved to win games.

As a Tom Brady owner over the last two years in my main fantasy league as well as many other times causing me to watch the Patriots more than any other team other than my Bucs and the board’s #1 Jameis supporter I can tell you that Gronk was washed the previous year and Brady still had the same garbage he was working with last year while Jameis had the same weapons the year prior as well plus D-Jax to work with. Brady might not have the arm Jameis has at this point in his career but the accuracy and decision making is what should make life a lot easier for everybody involved to win games.

Brady in a new environment might have him a little re-energized too.

Again, are we sure TB12 is an improvement over Jameis

You can cut 30 Ints to 20, you can't turn back 42 years old

Also keep in mind that the Patriots had the #1 defense in the league last season, Tampa Bay was bottom 5. There has been very little pressure for Tom to score. The Patriots have won alot of ugly games over the last 2 seasons. Tom will have much better weapons on offense in Tampa but he'll also face much more pressure to score 30+. He won't be able to just throw the ball away on 3rd down and lean on the defense

Ummmmmmmm didn’t Chico only have the 1 ‘baby mama’
Haven't seen the clip yet but he's quoted as telling Nuk 'last time I had one of these meetings was with Aaron Hernandez'...

I'm surprised he didn't catch a fade tbh :lol: :smh:

Also keep in mind that the Patriots had the #1 defense in the league last season, Tampa Bay was bottom 5. There has been very little pressure for Tom to score. The Patriots have won alot of ugly games over the last 2 seasons. Tom will have much better weapons on offense but he'll also face much more pressure to score 30+. He won't be able to just throw the ball away on 3rd down and lean on the defense

The Patriots defense fell apart the end of last year while the Bucs defense was #1 in the league the last 6 weeks of the season as the players got comfortable in Bowles defense. They also finished the year #5 in the league in defensive DVOA.

FYI, CAROLINA doesn't a have a plan in place. :lol::ohwell:
Or at least a plan that everybody in the building was on accord with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom