The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good get by the Eagles.

It's weird how the Vikings are without any of their starting CBs. Mike Hughes and Holton Hill gonna have to step it up. Hopefully they can re-sign Mackensie Alexander, at least.

you guys feasting in here or what? I can't even pretend to pay attention to anything NFL free agency related in these times. Should be a welcome distraction from the real world but i just can't.

O’Brien thought the Hopkins trade was just gonna fly under the radar due to the coronavirus and the panic it’s inciting
6B07DFD9-1F34-4C8D-8975-A744211FE44A.gif

He was wrong

Well let’s see if it closes.. and what the price is

Eagles need him at any cost.

Did I miss something? Why don't the Lions want Slay?

I think Patricia is a good coach, tbh, but he's doing the same b.s. all the wannabe Belichick disciples do. NE coaching staff is more like a cult...none of these dudes have any idea how to think for themselves.

Last edited:
Eagles need him at any cost

wouldn’t say any.. but we need him after striking out on jones

we have zero cbs I’d trust on the outside right now.. 2 guys I’d trust in the slot

hopefully new DB coach can either make something of Sidney Jones or scheme things up.. rasul should moved to a deep safety role and mills is finally being moved to a 3rd safety hybrid role

It's going to be so awesome watching Tom Shady struggle without a solid team put together by Kraft and a solid game plan put together by Belicheat.

#here_for_it

It's going to be so awesome watching Tom Shady struggle without a solid team put together by Kraft and a solid game plan put together by Belicheat.

#here_for_it

I feel like his first year gonna resemble Peyton on the Broncos

Start slow then finish strong

#here_for_it

Yeah, I'm not so sure about this. I've never seen a killer instinct like Brady's in the NFL ever. He's acting humble, but he can still play, imo. I'm not doubting him even still.

And the narrative next season will be his weapons making him look good/prolonging his career. 43 years old!...GOAT

#here_for_it

Yeah, if only he went to a solid team with a good coach lolllll

Brady threw for 29 TD’s and 11 INT’s with Chris Hogan as his #2 WR the year before last. Do you know how many more games we would have won if Jameis threw 19 less INT’s last year? 6 of our 9 losses were by a TD or less.

I honestly can’t believe that the Bears gave up a 4th rounder for Foles and his trash contract then restructured his deal so HE can opt out of his contract after this year himself if he wants :lol:

The Bears, Patriots, Chargers, Dolphins and Jaguars all easily should be giving Jameis a deal right now to be their starter for at least the time being. Jameis would put up some numbers again for the Chargers with their weapons, but they kinda seem like they’d rather draft a rookie QB in the first and have Tyrod start til he’s ready. Which seems like a dumb plan altogether considering the makeup of the entire rest of the team is to win right now. I’d personally either trade for Stafford or sign Jameis if I were them.

That Tampa offense already built better than his offense in New England last year.

theoretically.. they have better pieces.. but not sure Arians is the right guy for it and if arians sticks to what he does, don’t think brady is that guy anymore

Yes Brady’s WRs weren’t great last year, but his downfield throws were bad.. plus it ain’t like brady ever been fast

arians had those 2 TEs, that typically brady has worked well with.. but arians offense calls for deep drops and downfield throws, whereas brady is a dude who likes to get the ball out quick.. now I can see brady working with the TEs and godwin, but will arians let him

obviously arians can adjust his offense, but will he

But the last real game I can remember where arians coached, was the cards vs the cowboys.. and vividly remember they had short passes wide open all day and could have easily won the game if they just took those passes.. but nope, arians keep calling for deep drops and Demarcus Lawrence just could rush to a specific point and the tackle couldn’t do shhh since he couldn’t keep up and his HC wouldn’t change shh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom