The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the **** outta here. Y’all were going to use it on some bust of a cornerback or wide receiver anyways. That’s a great price for Slay
I know I know, I’m being greedy. Can’t complain considering his price at the deadline was a 1st. I just have PTSD from Nnamdi

F6B76EC0-6AC3-4956-B6AB-2188BBBDB0B3.gif

Don’t y’all have like 90 defensive lineman? Save some of those picks for a wide receiver in this class so I can stop hearing about Agholor

basically DTs.. but malik and fletch can play DE if needed.. but it’s basically graham (who’s going be 32 soon) and Barnett at DE

if we make the move I hope it’s Barnett and a ‘21 pick

theoretically.. they have better pieces.. but not sure Arians is the right guy for it and if arians sticks to what he does, don’t think brady is that guy anymore

Yes Brady’s WRs weren’t great last year, but his downfield throws were bad.. plus it ain’t like brady ever been fast

arians had those 2 TEs, that typically brady has worked well with.. but arians offense calls for deep drops and downfield throws, whereas brady is a dude who likes to get the ball out quick.. now I can see brady working with the TEs and godwin, but will arians let him

obviously arians can adjust his offense, but will he

But the last real game I can remember where arians coached, was the cards vs the cowboys.. and vividly remember they had short passes wide open all day and could have easily won the game if they just took those passes.. but nope, arians keep calling for deep drops and Demarcus Lawrence just could rush to a specific point and the tackle couldn’t do shhh since he couldn’t keep up and his HC wouldn’t change shh

yeah I see what you mean but having two TEs that good and skilled which Brady has not had since Gronk/Aaron will be the X factor. He’ll be able to work the middle of the field then take shots down field easily like Arians likes to do. They’ll both work together and be creative for sure. If they happen to get AB and he works the slot it’s game over too. I can imagine Brady giving OJ Howard the “I believe in you, believe in yourself” talk too :lol:

I think Brady/Arians are gonna be just fine.

If the Eagles get Ngakoue jeeeeessh.

That would def challenge us for the best D-Line in the league.

yeah I see what you mean but having two TEs that good and skilled which Brady has not had since Gronk/Aaron will be the X factor. He’ll be able to work the middle of the field then take shots down field easily like Arians likes to do. They’ll both work together and be creative for sure. If they happen to get AB and he works the slot it’s game over too. I can imagine Brady giving OJ Howard the “I believe in you, believe in yourself” talk too :lol:

I think Brady/Arians are gonna be just fine.

but my bigger concern, if I sitting at home see how obvious it is that the tackle needs help either by lining up an extra TE, a quick pass or just getting someone to chip

I have zero clue how 1 of the few nfl head coaches in the world don’t

the tackle was already not good and had slow feet AND you make it easy for the DE to just line up in the wide 9 and rush to 7-9 yards behind the line of scrimmage

If the Eagles get Ngakoue jeeeeessh.

That would def challenge us for the best D-Line in the league.

y’all ain’t got Buckner no more, we going see how good y’all line is without him occupying attention/blocks

as with big fletch, we were literally pulling and starting dudes off the street at times and still having impact just because of him.. Buckner is that level good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom