THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Thanks to the Eagles I believe the Cowboys are the #1 seed currently in the NFC due to tiebreakers at the moment. :smokin

Thanks to the Eagles I believe the Cowboys are the #1 seed currently in the NFC due to tiebreakers at the moment. :smokin

We just need to take care of our own business. That means, Dak needs to protect the football, he's had 2 straight games with lost fumbles. I'd like to see him get back to having a turnover free game.

I think the Eagles defense will cause problems with their push up the middle with Fletcher Cox but their offense won't do enough. I think their receivers will have a hard time against out CBs and also feel like teams have figured out the Eagles offense these past few weeks.

Last edited:
Scandrick 100% 
smokin.gif

Didn't like those two play calls right before Dak threw the pick, there should've been some play action calls.

Why are they running so many shotgun plays in goalline offense? It's like they trying to be to "cute"

Dak trying to cater to Dez is the problem. Cole Beasley with 0 catches shouldn't happen

Last edited:
Good win. Play calling was a little suspect and dak was really trying to force things to dez but ill take the win. Saw some good things from the defense but we gotta work on the penalties.

I just went to the Eagles fan thread.
Dudes are HOT :lol:

Dak can't force feed Dez the ball like he did tonight.
We got lucky to get the win.

Eagles defensive game plan was smart they focused on covering Witten and Beasley and played one on one on the outside while Blitzing the whole game.

Cowboys could have made some adjustments and moved Dez into the slot to counter their game plan but was content with Dez running fly routes on the outside all game.

Last edited:
TWill made a smart play on that offensive PI in the end zone. We give up that pick and who knows how this game turns out.

TWill made a smart play on that offensive PI in the end zone. We give up that pick and who knows how this game turns out.

I said the same thing in the NFL thread.
By far the smartest decision he's made this season.

Back
Top Bottom