THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

There are a lot of fans that are bigger fans of Romo than the Cowboys. They would rather see a rusty out of shape Romo rushed back from injury than seeing Dak play another game.

Part of me says, go ahead and rush him back so he can get carted right back off,then instead of having Romo as a backup in the playoffs, we'll have Sanchez.

Dak has to win every game from now until the Super Bowl to silence the Romo fans.

You look more and more like a clown week in and week out.

There are a lot of fans that are bigger fans of Romo than the Cowboys. They would rather see a rusty out of shape Romo rushed back from injury than seeing Dak play another game.

Part of me says, go ahead and rush him back so he can get carted right back off,then instead of having Romo as a backup in the playoffs, we'll have Sanchez.

Dak has to win every game from now until the Super Bowl to silence the Romo fans.

You look more and more like a clown week in and week out.

Looks like a Romo fan is mad.

Looks like a Romo fan is mad.

I'm a Cowboys fan. Doesn't matter who's under center as long as we winning.

You looking like a clown by pushing this same agenda every week like a campaign. LOL. Sit back and enjoy the wins.

Unless Dak plays tenative or uncomfortable like week 1, I really don't see us losing to the Packers.

In short... Their defense isn't near as good as the numbers indicate, they'll forever be vulnerable as long as blitz happy Dom Capers is their d-coordinator, not to mention how bad they play against QB's that can move. An their offense up to this point really has been a shell of itself... overplay the back shoulder throw to Jordy and leave help over the top on his side and you've eliminated 40% of their offense.
nerd.gif

Dude is constantly trolling the the thread with Romo slander and then keep actin like we are not also fans of Dak.

Look we don't care who the starting QB is as long as we keep winning but dude you look like a straight clown coming every week repeating the same nonsense over and over.

Also who are these people that are bigger fans for Romo over the Cowboys? ....not only are u clown but a reaching clown nonetheless.

Everybody loves Dak but you have an infatuation with Dak that's seems a little unhealthy.

This game was the game that convinced me that no matter what go in on with Romo, we gotta keep Dak starting until he loses the team but right now this team is playing out of their minds.

When they ask Dak about playing well in Lambeau as a rookie, he always reminds everybody that he played in the SEC so big crowds and big games is something he is used to. :smokin

You looking like a clown by pushing this same agenda every week like a campaign. LOL. Sit back and enjoy the wins.
I'd venture to guess if we ran back through the last 50 pages, his Romo mentions would outnumber the field 2-to-1.

I believe in letting the hot player play until they force you to replace them with a more productive player. You dont rush to replace a hot and confident quarterback with an aging QB with limited pracitce, conditioning, and game reps returning from a back injury. Let Dak play until he gives you a reason to replace him. Its gonna take weeks for Tony to get in game shape anyways. If Tony is ready week ten and were only few more Ws from clinching a first round bye, or a home playoff game and Dak is still playing good do we bring Tony in?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great team win today.
This.

I think that the way the o-line, running game, and defense has been playing.. it doesn't really matter who is under center. People forget two seasons ago Romo has his team in a similar situation at this point in the season after just beating a Seahawks squad IN Seattle. Its hard for me to call it as to who I want in the game going forward.. but I just don't like the idea that people are acting like Romo isn't an elite QB when healthy 1000%
Dak is playing at an elite level now and is healthy. He has outplayed the QB on the other team in every game except week 1.
If you feel that Dak has peaked as a QB and will never ever play any better, although he has noticeably improved since week 1, then maybe you want to put Romo back in.
If you also feel that players over the age of 35 with multiple back injuries do not experience a decline in their ability to play, then Romo is your guy.
I know the thread gets annoyed by @cguy610  but everything above is facts.

A lot of credit to the defense this year man. I don't know what switch was flipped but they're showing out 

Hope Mo is okay 
eyes.gif

A lot of credit to the defense this year man. I don't know what switch was flipped but they're showing out 

Hope Mo is okay :rolleyes  

I agree its that bend, but don't break philosophy in addition to the secondary playing great.

If only we had a true pass rusher or two...Rodgers still had a lot of time to find someone open but the secondary just outplayed their receivers.

Mo has a concussion
Son got f'n blind side rocked 
mean.gif
 Sean Lee outchea doing more harm than good this season 
mean.gif

Idk if he's not healthy or what, but anybody's who really been paying attention can't tell me he doesn't look like he's lost a step. This season; he hasn't been able to cover, not near as ball-hawking as I'm used to seeing, and he used to ALWAYS seize those big play opportunities that he hasn't made so far.

Part of it is him moving to the weakside i think. He is playing out of position and seems to be late to some plays but he is never out of position which is what i like to see but hopefully he makes a couple more plays going forward

Feel a bit bad for Justin Durant.

dude had two sacks taken away because of penalties. No pressure on Rodgers but he gets all day against most teams.

Aikman and Favre said you should keep the hot hand. I still feel Romo has earned the right for another shot, but im cool either way. Not gonna cry or pull a "told you so" either way like one of our fellow posters.

Zeke looked good. Think Aikman a NTer with the amount of carries talk yesterday lol.

Beasley looks great. Please put Dez in motion and in the slot on 50% of his plays; makes him a much more reliable and bigger threat.

Cant say enough about our D these past 2 games.

Brice Butler is a bit inconsistent but like what he and Twill did.

I actually thinkk this is the "shakiest" Dak looked. he had a few bad throws and bad communication with Witten.

Mo has played great. The saftey play has been better this year but to me this is the same defense as last year.
A couple games this year we have played great for 3 and 3/4 quarters then allow Td's. Kinda the same last year in those 13-12, 10-9 type games in the 4th quarter after playing great most of the game they couldnt get that final stop. Its this Oline, Zeke, Linehan, and Dak that is the difference for the D this year. Give them leads and keep them off the field.

Hope Mo is okay 
eyes.gif

Mo has played great. The saftey play has been better this year but to me this is the same defense as last year.
A couple games this year we have played great for 3 and 3/4 quarters then allow Td's. Kinda the same last year in those 13-12, 10-9 type games in the 4th quarter after playing great most of the game they couldnt get that final stop. Its this Oline, Zeke, Linehan, and Dak that is the difference for the D this year. Give them leads and keep them off the field.
B. Jones in particular 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is constantly trolling the the thread with Romo slander and then keep actin like we are not also fans of Dak.

Look we don't care who the starting QB is as long as we keep winning but dude you look like a straight clown coming every week repeating the same nonsense over and over.

Also who are these people that are bigger fans for Romo over the Cowboys? ....not only are u clown but a reaching clown nonetheless.

Everybody loves Dak but you have an infatuation with Dak that's seems a little unhealthy.

This game was the game that convinced me that no matter what go in on with Romo, we gotta keep Dak starting until he loses the team but right now this team is playing out of their minds.

When they ask Dak about playing well in Lambeau as a rookie, he always reminds everybody that he played in the SEC so big crowds and big games is something he is used to. :smokin

There's a lot of them in this very thread that were saying over the last 2 weeks Romo should start as soon as he is healthy no matter what, so even if the guy isn't playing on an elite level he should start.

B Betonblck Back when no one thought Dak could go 5-1 leading up to the bye.

You are mad annoying and should give it a rest bro, you are right and and we were all wrong. :smh:

Last edited:

Defense is playing very well, I don't have the stats in front of me but they are on the field close to 40% less this year so far due to the offense going on long drives and chewing up the clock. Last year they were exhausted from all the 3 and outs and at this point was at the bottom of the league for time of possession

Last edited:
Jordy Nelson
AJ Green
Alshon Jeffrey
ODB Jr.
Desean Jackson
Pierre Garcon

So far none of those supposedly Cowboy killers had a 100 yard receiving game against us.

Rookie Anthony Brown is playing well, I think he led the team with 10 tackles.

On the radio this morning there is so much chatter about the Cowoys trading Romo. Jerry wont do that but I could see him releasing him next year to go find him a new home. 

On the radio this morning there is so much chatter about the Cowoys trading Romo. Jerry wont do that but I could see him releasing him next year to go find him a new home. 
Nobody will pay a 36 year old QB $19.5M this year then pay $20M next year.

If anything he will end up being the league highest paid backup.

Back
Top Bottom