THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Why can't mofos just be happy that we're finally winning?
Right?!
laugh.gif

It's gotta turn into a race battle over quarterbacks who are both really damn good. 

We literally can't go wrong with either of them, but dudes wanna argue over black/white bull ****

The only issue with a potential transition back to Tony at this point is it comes with variables. Dak has played well enough to this point to warrant a decision to avoid risking variables. It is what it is.

No need to rush Tony back. Making a change at this point is trying to fix a wheel that isn't broken. Take your time. Let Tony get 100% right. Let Dak keep grinding. Worst case, Dak falters down the stretch and we've got the best backup quarterback in football waiting. 

We've rushed Tony back from injuries in the past (probably, quite honestly, to the detriment of his career long-term) because it was 100% critical to our season. It's not now. 

Last edited:
Well said gents, it's a celebration!!!

Here's to an equally successful second half of the season! :smokin

I had planned on jumping in this convo in regard to Antonrio Ramirez but for now, I agree that we are winning. NO ONE expected us to be 7-1. And if it weren't for bum *** Williams in week 1 we may have been able to get Mercury Morris back on ESPN for fear of the 72 Dolphins record being broken.

Right now we sit [comfortably] atop the NFC and our own division. The only team we have to be concerned with is the Giants. The Eagles play Seahawks, Falcons packers bengals. They easily can lose 3 of their next 4. While the Giants have Browns, Bengals, Steelers, Bears. They could easily win 3 of those 4.

That game in met life may be huge...which means I'll have to be in attendance.

I had planned on jumping in this convo in regard to Antonrio Ramirez but for now, I agree that we are winning. NO ONE expected us to be 7-1. And if it weren't for bum *** Williams in week 1 we may have been able to get Mercury Morris back on ESPN for fear of the 72 Dolphins record being broken.

Right now we sit [comfortably] atop the NFC and our own division. The only team we have to be concerned with is the Giants. The Eagles play Seahawks, Falcons packers bengals. They easily can lose 3 of their next 4. While the Giants have Browns, Bengals, Steelers, Bears. They could easily win 3 of those 4.

That game in met life may be huge...which means I'll have to be in attendance.
pimp.gif

I agree the Giants are our biggest threat from a talent standpoint. But the way the Giants are winning isn't sustainable IMO, which is why I was hoping they lost this past week at home to start the finger pointing. SOON... SOON.

Our next five games @Pittsburgh, Baltimore, deadskins, @Minnesota and  @NY. Worst case I see us going 3-2 and that will have us at 10-3. Still controlling our own destiny with just 3 games left in the season. 

Our next five games @Pittsburgh, Baltimore, deadskins, @Minnesota and  @NY. Worst case I see us going 3-2 and that will have us at 10-3. Still controlling our own destiny with just 3 games left in the season. 
Only game I can honestly see us losing between those 5 is @NY. Somehow its  always close at the end regardless of records or momentum coming in so it could go either way 

While I hate looking ahead, I really can't see us losing that Giants game unless we pull up with a handful of injuries. They simply aren't that good of a football team and I've yet to see them play a full game where they haven't tried to give the game away on multiple occasions, our squad is too good and polished to let a team like them sweep us.

Congratulations man!

How was the motherland?? What country did you go to? That's dope you got to go...

Congratulations man!

How was the motherland?? What country did you go to? That's dope you got to go...

It's incredible!!! Going back for my fourth time this month lol. I been mainly going to Kenya but I also visited Tanzania

That's what's up man. Sounds real cool if you're going back so many times... I hope to go someday, definitely on the bucket list.

Congratulations man!

It's incredible!!! Going back for my fourth time this month lol. I been mainly going to Kenya but I also visited Tanzania

:pimp:

I haven't been back in 6 years but I hope to go back to Kenya within the next 18 months... don't hesitate to take your boo to Mombasa, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Last edited:
Congratulations man!

:pimp:

I haven't been back in 6 years but I hope to go back to Kenya within the next 18 months... don't hesitate to take your boo to Mombasa, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Yes sir!!! We went back on my first visit, she's taking me again in 3 weeks :smokin :smokin. Just gotta get ready for that heat :lol:

Hmm. Amazing how people can cherry pick stats to make different points. When you change the distance to throws for more than 15 yards, instead of 20 yards, Dak is a great downfield passer.

Better than who, Tom Brady. Whose consecutive streak of passes without an INT record did he break, Tom Brady's.

Last edited:
:Lol ..so dak is now...Tom Brady!! I can't wait for February then, cause we're in for a big treat!!

Can't wait for the 50 td season and all the super bowl parades!!

Does that mean Jason Garrett is the hoody now too?

Stop making it seem like anybody in here dislikes Dak...it's not the case at all...

Your so caught up in tryna be right that you can't smell the roses man...enjoy yourself a lil...it's a fun ride man.

Last edited:
I would say let Romo finish out the season when he's ready.

Next year, is the final transfer of power and becomes a backup barring a Super Bowl win, in which he would keeps his job. Or look to see if a team in need of a QB will trade a 4th for him.

2018, you cut him, or trade him. Only $8.9mil of the final $48.9mil is guaranteed, and that was all from a restructure bonus.

Last edited:
I know it's a big chunk of money for someone on the bench but the thought of Romo on another team is unsettling

He won't finish out his deal. That's just not going to happen. Especially when they feel the crunch of paying everybody on the OLine soon.

That's why next year on the team will likely be his last. Whether released or traded. Doesn't seem like any other way around it.

Unless he's willing to give up basically all of his money in 2018 & 2019

Last edited:
I think today's game is gonna be probably the hardest yet...

I think the defense is gonna be tested, and Im seeing alot of points scored by both teams...

In the end, I think our o-line and Zeke will prove to be too much, again, and we sneak out a win...

Here's to 8-1 fellas :pimp:

We need to run the ball and control the clock. Keep the ball out of big bens hands or its gonna be a long game for our d backs. They have been playing much better this year though so im hopeful.

They are playing soft waiting for bell to come to them. We need a clay matthews type down hill linebacker sooo bad

Back
Top Bottom