THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Great win.

I was hurt when Ben did the fake spike cause the Cameraman was directly on Antonio when he gave him signal it for the fake. I seen it and our CB on him actually was semi-onpoint but AB with Ben is too good.

Zeke and our O line are coooking. i love it.

Dak showing a lot of poise in the pocket.

RIP Dez Pops. way to play in his memory.

Witten aka old reliable.

Our D deserves a lot of credit. they arent great, but they help themselves by getting off the field. That roughing the passer call is whats wrong with the NFL. Ben going forward and basically falling into the forearm and getting a call is silly. I want player safeties to include helping to protect receivers, but never mind letting them catch it take a step and all that before you allowed to hit them, but if you are falling/ducking your head (moving your head) it may possibly get hit.

On to Bmore. Hoping Cincy can give us a bit more breathing room tonight.

Yeah we need a Bengals win.
I think we'll get it.
If the Giants win, the NFCE gets a clean sweep this week.

Fun Stat. Zeke holds a 86-9 record over the course of his football career.

Dating back to his sophomore year in high school.

I think we'll get it.

I see the Giants losing tonight, smells like a trap game, and the spread moved against the Bengals despite the public being on Giants. These are also all reasons why I put my paper on Cincy tonight :lol:

I think we'll get it.

I see the Giants losing tonight, smells like a trap game, and the spread moved against the Bengals despite the public being on Giants. These are also all reasons why I put my paper on Cincy tonight :lol:

+1 :smh:

The bengals even hanging around with how bad they played *the majority of that 2nd half is exactly why I expect us to rock the Giants in NY. SOON.

Last edited:
One thing about Dak is he's got to do better job at feeling pressure in the pocket. Bengals, Packers, and Steelers fumbles all came from it. Not to mention Free getting beat on damn there each of those plays...smh. He's good at adjusting week to week so hopefully he gets better at it.

One thing about Dak is he's got to do better job at feeling pressure in the pocket. Bengals, Packers, and Steelers fumbles all came from it. Not to mention Free getting beat on damn there each of those plays...smh. He's good at adjusting week to week so hopefully he gets better at it.

It's not a good sign that Chaz Green seems to never be healthy either. We may have to draft Free's replacement in the second round next year.

Dak definitely has to have that "internal clock". He's had the luxury of that oline giving him ample time from beginning.

Why am I so emotional right now

I felt it a little bit too man. So under appreciated. It's amazing. And I think about how he took one of those injections in his back WEEKLY throughout the entire 2014 season and was also playing with a broken rib after that Seahawks game.

As much as it will hurt, I hope he gets to choose his team next year and goes to Denver/Arizona. But he just built a ridiculously big mansion in Dallas this year so I dunno.

But it's clear he still wants to play.

Romos a real class act the way he handled this. Real recognize real and he gave credit while he gave his job up. I can only imagine how he feels but it took a real one to make that statement. Respect..

Romos a real class act the way he handled this. Real recognize real and he gave credit while he gave his job up. I can only imagine how he feels but it took a real one to make that statement. Respect..

While I agree, I'm kinda upset at the delivery and the mood that was set at the press conference. I'm starting to get teary eyed and then I remember We still got some games left and Dak could get injured(God forbid) or start sucking(God forbid and not likely) so why was this meant to feel like a retirement announcement. I just feel like I shouldn't have felt that way and there's a lot of football left I mean if Dak gets injured and they put Romo in, what was the point of such a thorough conference like that?

Jerry's not shipping him off just yet, and Cowboy Nation understands for sure Romo was dealt a bad hand injury wise. Dude got injured and while he healed, his team ended up doing so well that it would be a mistake to put him in, it's not like Dak outplayed him for the spot. I know there's a lot of emotions I don't understand being in the position, I just Romo with that head held higher for sure, because we do still need him, even if it's on the sidelines wearing that headset, He's passing on knowledge

I feel a lot of what's being said, but Cowboy Nation gotta chill...

He didn't retire and I find it hard to believe Dak won't eventually get laid out to the point Romo might have to come in for a play or series in some capacity. We got a SB to win, I didn't really have any emotion watching the PC because this was far from breaking news if you were watching without your blinders on. I say all this to say, I'm glad Romo's going to be active and I'm even more excited he can be a part of this run as opposed to being out for the year and watching in street clothes the remainder of the season. 

I didn't watch the PC but a couple of my friends who are giants fans texted me making jokes. Romo has been the best QB In the NFC east for the longest, I just wish he had a set back field and a better defense in his prime and I won't get into play calling.

Didn't really see the purpose of Romo's press conference. Drew Bledsoe never had a press conference when he lost his job to injury twice. Keenum didn't have a press conference this week talking about him still wanting to play and Goff is the future.

The Cowboys press during this whole Romo/Dak situation has been terrible. The only person who should have been answering questions and commenting on the status of the QBs is the Head Coach.

free time is up he has got to go.

Back
Top Bottom