THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Gregory edgible to play next game :nerd:
I wouldn't play him, but that's just me... 
now im with you on that and said it on twitter
I'd hand down my own suspension and dock his checks.

It's not like he got after the passer worth a damn last year. Now he's **** on us for 14 games worth of action and we're just gonna roll him back out there?

Sit down, youngin'... You've already screwed the pooch one too many times and we're working towards something here. We can revisit this next year as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is that D Law has a lingering back issue that's going to keep him out until the playoffs if we are lucky. We need fresh bodies.

I'd rather put all the chips in to win this year and worth about next year afterwards.

Feels weird knowing we won't have another meaningful game for almost a month. I wonder if ratings are going to stumble a bit.

Edit: didn't realize we already said he's playing, I don't have my hopes up but I'll be positive in hopes we didn't flush a ton of time and a high pick completely down the drain

Last edited:
Play Gregory during these meaningless games and see what he can do for us. He already needs to get back in shape and we don't risk anything putting him in now.

Commented about the above in the other thread but man these rookies are exciting to watch.

nerd.gif

I have a question Cowboys Nation.
Records aside, achievements aside, stats aside, IF Dak was to win 2 playoff games in his first season would he in turn be better than Romo ever was?
Would Dak winning 2 playoff games catapult him over Romo's career in just his rookie season alone?

I'll always respect Romo for putting his body on the line no matter what type of injury he sustained. This man played through numerous injuries & always came back for more...

Back
Top Bottom