THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

I hear you. That's how I felt about 2014 and Dean Blandino pulled a fast one on us.

Man these resale prices are crazy. Decent seats are like 803 after taxes :lol:

Probably going to be in the 400 level section.

I hear you. That's how I felt about 2014 and Dean Blandino pulled a fast one on us.

Man these resale prices are crazy. Decent seats are like 803 after taxes :lol:

Probably going to be in the 400 level section.

Yeah, I can see it both ways now. At the time I was heated. God forbid an injury to Dak or Zeke & we might not be the same team. They feed off of one another. Prices will only keep rising, I got section 123 seats but was hesitant as well. My girl really wanted to go, so she convinced me.

Romo playing Sunday 
smokin.gif

Glad to see 9 getting one more game in a cowboy uniform but slightly concerned about the trade value we may lose if he either gets hurt or throws multiple picks

If Romo does play he will have a half baked line to work with ...Tyron mos def not playing until the playoffs and Leary might play meaning romo's blind side will not be as protected as Dak's.

:nerd: Chris Carter is showing "all 22" footage of Dez Bryant poor route running..... its pretty bad, it's pretty alarming seeing how Dez can't get into his route when he is getting press coverage.

I am glad Romo is going to be out there so this chapter can be closed. Philly Defense is tuff against QBs that can't move in the Pocket. Romo will have to make plays with his legs.... which he probably won't be able to do so he will force a couple of throws.

Last edited:
:nerd: Chris Carter is showing "all 22" footage of Dez Bryant poor route running..... its pretty bad, it's pretty alarming seeing how Dez can't get into his route when he is getting press coverage.

I am glad Romo is going to be out there so this chapter can be closed. Philly Defense is tuff against QBs that can't move in the Pocket. Romo will have to make plays with his legs.... which he probably won't be able to do so he will force a couple of throws.

Where can we see this footage.

I'm happy Dez is being called out. He has been terrible all season and the offense has been better without him because the offense is not based on big plays, it's based on converting 3rd downs and long drives and executing every play, not when you feel like running your route.

Where can we see this footage.

I'm happy Dez is being called out. He has been terrible all season and the offense has been better without him because the offense is not based on big plays, it's based on converting 3rd downs and long drives and executing every play, not when you feel like running your route.

Shannon Sharpe and CC was going over it on an FS1 show, I think it was undisputed.

Dez has the worst percentage of completions per targets this year and CC was riding him hard

Last edited:
I've said it all season long. Dez has to be better.
He can't run routes or create separation.
The offense does run better without him.

Y'all see how the media works ? Carter only went after dez because dez said something about him.

I have never looked at dez and said he is a great route runner because he is not

Yeah that was definitely personal. I was watching the episode live.
But now that Dak is the QB, Dez's inability to run routes and get open is getting exposed even more so cause Dak isn't force feeding him the ball and committing turnovers.
I've been saying the same thing since the beginning of the season.

Last edited:
I'm a huge Dez fan, yes he'll never be OBJ, AB, AJG, JJ, but this man is still going to make some of the most amazing catches. Dak is building a relationship with Dez still. I think by next year they'll be in sync, maybe even now after that 2 TD performance. Also, the playcalling is somewhat conservative. I'm not saying it's dink & dunk like the Vikings but I know Romo was throwing deep down the field during the 14' season. We can probably look up next gen stats seeing how many times Dak throws it downfield. The reason he only has 4 INT through the season is because they don't take many chances. Which is smart, but that also it means it's conservative. Will they ever let the leash off Dak & give him full control of the offense? Only time will tell, Dez isn't perfect but Dak will get comfortable in this offense with time. Takes more than a year guys.

Last edited:
Dez needs to be better for sure. But still **** CC for bringing the the DMs into it hahah that dude had to BEG to get into the hall 
laugh.gif

Yeah those shots are unnecessary.
Dez's might have had 2 "Down" years so far, a big part of it has been due to injuries. He'll always fight for more yardage & that I'll always respect. When we lost to the Giants the 2nd time Bailey missed that FG by exactly 1 yard. Could have sent the game to OT, so don't tell me that the extra effort he puts in for every yard is meaningless.

There's been a chunk of good games this year.

I'm happy with what most of what we have so far from Dez (That's still not discounting he could be better). But at the same time you have to realize Dez and Dak are two different mindsets, and Dez is a Romo kind of WR.

Dez is a Homerun WR, and Romo is a Homerun QB. Whereas Dak isn't that kind of guy.

(Not saying either are the correct mindset)

The coaching staff also gameplans Dez for the most part in Homerun routes.

It's why Cole has done so well with Dak.

They've just started to gel as a QB & WR combo in the last few weeks. Next year, they'll have an even better feel.

Last edited:
There's been a chunk of good games this year.

I'm happy with what most of what we have so far from Dez (That's still not discounting he could be better). But at the same time you have to realize Dez and Dak are two different mindsets, and Dez is a Romo kind of WR.

Dez is a Homerun WR, and Romo is a Homerun QB. Whereas Dak isn't that kind of guy.

(Not saying either are the correct mindset)

The coaching staff also gameplans Dez for the most part in Homerun routes.

It's why Cole has done so well with Dak.

They've just started to gel as a QB & WR combo in the last few weeks. Next year, they'll have an even better feel.

This was one of the best posts that I have ever read on NT.

So who do y'all think is going to be NFL MVP?

With Tom Brady missing games this year, it is likely that the NFL MVP will be a Dallas Cowboy with Dallas being the other team with the best record in the league. Who do y'all think will be MVP?

Romo playing Sunday :smokin

Can't wait :pimp:

Same here :smokin

Going to the divisional playoff game with my girl, anyone know where I can get a home Elliott Stitched Jersey? I saw them on NFLShop.com but they sold out 30 minutes after dropping them. I have the throwback already, & the away jersey wouldn't make much sense. Thanks Cowboys Nation!

Awready :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

essential1 essential1 X OneNightDan OneNightDan

Spot on with your Dez assessments as a whole... the way I see it, he's heating up at the right time and I'm far too familiar with regular season warriors who flame out by week 16-17. So as long as he doesn't have drops, continues to trend up, and doesn't make things about him he's going to be a huge asset for this SB run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom