THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Why the hell didn’t they just victory formation the clock out inside the 1? Dummy *** JG
It was still the 2 minute warning remaining. Seattle would have got the ball back with close to 50 seconds left down by 3

What a game what a game!!

Zeke cooked crazy!!

Tavon!!!

Even gotta give linehan some credit for calling creative gameplan!!

Let’s go fellas!!! :nthat: :nthat: :smokin

Big time run by Day in the fourth. Beasley shouldn't return another punt, let Tavon work.

We almost asked the defense to do too much. Zeke is a monster

Prayers out to Hurns. Nasty injury. His contract isn't guaranteed for next year either. Hope he can get back on the field soon somebody can pay him.

Philly needs to take care of business tomorrow

I really didnt know who I wanted more, the Saints or Rams ... I guess in the end it's always good to avoid the #1 seed and a team you beat with "revenge" on their mind yadda yadda ...

We could have a home playoff game to go to the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to put up points against the rams. Not too worried about Goff, I'd rather play him than Brees. Gotta help zeke out this week.

Rams have been bad against the run this year, we need to exploit that.

Donald lining up against Connor Williams is going to be a nightmare :lol:

Rams have been bad against the run this year, we need to exploit that.

We should run a 2 back set and each play have Rod Smith just launch himself at Donald :rofl:

:sick: bruh ! :smh:

Suh always showed out vs us too...tho this is a down year for him...

Gurley catching passes scares me...I won’t even lie! I just hope we can get pressure on Goff and he regresses back to the Jeff Fisher Goff like he did vs Chicago...

:sick: bruh ! :smh:

Suh always showed out vs us too...tho this is a down year for him...

Gurley catching passes scares me...I won’t even lie! I just hope we can get pressure on Goff and he regresses back to the Jeff Fisher Goff like he did vs Chicago...
Not too concerned with Gurley coming out the backfield when Vander Esch is on the field. Esch was out there playing sideline to sideline like Ray Lewis against the Seahawks. I would be nervous when ever Sean Lee subs in the game tho:lol:

If we can keep the Rams offense off the field and control the clock, I like our chances.

Need Dak to keep using his legs and pray our line can contain Suh/Donald

Defensively, if we can get to Goff like Chicago did that will limit Gurley. Cooks/Woods speed scares me on the backend, so our DBs have to keep playing physical.

Gonna be a great game, lets get it Boyz :pimp:

ViGgHuIB_o.gif

I'm not a big fan of extended JG long term.

A two year extension is fine, but I rather keep the door open for Richard.

Garrett/Linehan combo is my main concern tonight :smh:

Not a big fan of Garrett but looking at all the new NFL head coaches that are getting interviewed or just got hired.... the Head Coaching market isn’t the greatest at the moment

That was a complete *** kicking ... The Rans made our "allstar" linebackers mediocre ...

Offseason priorities:
Fire Scott Linehan
Draft a LT
SIGN A ****ING SAFETY TO REPLACE JEFF ****ING HEATH

Back
Top Bottom