**The Official 50th Annual Grammy Awards CBS@8pm Est**

RavageBX Wrote:
I am really surprised she didn't thank her dealer.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingdugan

^ Amy Winehouse is a gimmick, nothing more. There are a thousand girls out there that look better and can sing better than her.

eh, It's sad that looks has any relevance to a singer being gimmicky or not but I guess that's the world we live in
laugh.gif

She def. didn't look sober during her acceptance speech.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

yall dudes got issues
shorty has NO TALENT whatsoever
tired.gif

i wouldnt judge any of her talent on that song "rehab"....that song is a gimmick...her album is actually pretty damn good.

Guess witha ll this hype around Amy that she's getting Album Of The Year.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Since when do you need a wide range vocally to be a talented musician or ARTIST?

On a side note, this chick looks coked the hell up.
laugh.gif

Hope she gets well.

She's a singer, and her vocals and lyrics are mediocre at best; at least Jewel had a pretty face and big juggs, but you don't see her performinganymore.

i'll post this request once more.

can ANYONE get me those kanye pics without the gettyimages tag?? i would appreciate greatly.

ok enough of winehouse for now...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS S*** I AM WATCHING.

Looked like the father from Family Ties talking about nonsense.

All I heard was Blah Blah Blah Academy Blah Blah Right here

Sounds like a speech before I graduated HS

Originally Posted by kingdugan

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Since when do you need a wide range vocally to be a talented musician or ARTIST?

On a side note, this chick looks coked the hell up.
laugh.gif

Hope she gets well.

She's a singer, and her vocals and lyrics are mediocre at best; at least Jewel had a pretty face and big juggs, but you don't see her performing anymore.

Just stop arguring. No one agrees with you.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Guess witha ll this hype around Amy that she's getting Album Of The Year.
I won`t be surprised that was the best Cd of 07. Dare i say the last 5 or 10 yrs

why must they do this at 11pm. We just watched a 3hr presentation that was good and now they gotta bore us...

I rather watch Hannah Montana dance the cooch

Tell me what woman out there now besides A. Keys has more talent then Winehouse, that is still relevant in the music game?

Back
Top Bottom