**The Official 50th Annual Grammy Awards CBS@8pm Est**

Originally Posted by THE GREAT SHAKE

Originally Posted by kingdugan

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Since when do you need a wide range vocally to be a talented musician or ARTIST?

On a side note, this chick looks coked the hell up.
laugh.gif

Hope she gets well.

She's a singer, and her vocals and lyrics are mediocre at best; at least Jewel had a pretty face and big juggs, but you don't see her performing anymore.

Just stop arguring. No one agrees with you.
eyes.gif
Who's arguing? It's not my fault that you're in love with a ******.

Jewel had juggs?? The Jewel I remember had a jacked up grill just like Amy did...

Ok now I really dig amy but this +%!* is OD. As it currently stands she is tied with Lauryn hill for most grammys in a night. If she breaks it I will go off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GREAT SHAKE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Since when do you need a wide range vocally to be a talented musician or ARTIST?

On a side note, this chick looks coked the hell up.
laugh.gif

Hope she gets well.

She's a singer, and her vocals and lyrics are mediocre at best; at least Jewel had a pretty face and big juggs, but you don't see her performing anymore.

Just stop arguring. No one agrees with you.
eyes.gif
Who's arguing? It's not my fault that you're in love with a ******.

laugh.gif
When did I say I love her? I just said she has talent. And yeah,she is hella ugly... LIKE YO MAMA!!!!!!

jk, i'm hellaa gone off this hydro right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Jewel had juggs?? The Jewel I remember had a jacked up grill just like Amy did...

Jewel was missing teeth.
Everytime I see her I just stare at her mouth waiting for a peek at that s***

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

It looked like she saw crack flying in the sky

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Ok now I really dig amy but this +%!* is OD. As it currently stands she is tied with Lauryn hill for most grammys in a night. If she breaks it I will go off
laugh.gif

It ain't like L is the only one that's done it, so I ain't getting myself worked up over it.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Jewel was missing teeth.
Everytime I see her I just stare at her mouth waiting for a peek at that s***
Jewel wasn't missing teeth, she had a snaggletooth; and you're suspect for not noticing her DDs.

Back
Top Bottom