THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Skeptas secured! Guess these will be my first deluxe. Waiting for the og cw...not so patiently.

My centre order just got cancelled smh. Looks like I’ll have to keep waiting for that disco.

Size 9 sequoia if anyone is wondering
Yo they canceled mines too smh! Size 8.5 they better not cancel my other stuff that’s messed up they have a sale and can’t even get they inventory right.

Where all are Skeptas dropping?

I'm assuming kith will, they've had the last 2. The first Tuned 97s were mildly easy but the last pair was super tough for me. Hoping I can keep the collection going but I haven't seen anything besides a few raffles and Sivas didn't even have my size :lol:

My centre order just got cancelled smh. Looks like I’ll have to keep waiting for that disco.

Size 9 sequoia if anyone is wondering

Damn :smh: you might have been the guy who cart jacked my size 9 sequoias as well. Sucks man. Would have liked to see NT eat on that.

Just did some googling and the Skeptas are indeed knit upper. So yeah, these are a must. So glad they're not the stiff material like they use on a lot of AM97, absolutely use to kill my foot.

Damn :smh: you might have been the guy who cart jacked my size 9 sequoias as well. Sucks man. Would have liked to see NT eat on that.

Ha that was for sure me. I remember you posted that right after I checked out. Welp, at least you don’t have a charge on your card for no reason lol

Just did some googling and the Skeptas are indeed knit upper. So yeah, these are a must. So glad they're not the stiff material like they use on a lot of AM97, absolutely use to kill my foot.
Well they’re not 97’s, Deluxe is a completely different model.

Well they’re not 97’s, Deluxe is a completely different model.

Yeah I know that's why I'm posting about the Skeptas here and not in the 97 thread lol, just using those as a comparison because it was little hard to tell the material from the pics.

Back
Top Bottom