THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

1 is better than none lol
that blue/orange og cw is a nice start to kickoff this new silhouette
the rest from the og cws will follow soon in the future i think

I would be happy with a handful of OGs and some new ones that are actually clean

But I hate those OG-esque but not actually OG colorways. I like it to be either completely true to the original, or unique

For comparison, how many OG 97 colorways did we get so far?

I really hope we get those Tailwinds! It might be a little too much of a "dad shoe" for some people but I like them a lot

I would be happy with a handful of OGs and some new ones that are actually clean

But I hate those OG-esque but not actually OG colorways. I like it to be either completely true to the original, or unique

For comparison, how many OG 97 colorways did we get so far?

4 men’s i think and 1 wmns og

Wow, I didn't even realize that the 99 and Deluxe are separate shoes. Do we have any chance of seeing the 99s retro'd?
Maybe If this AM trend keeps up I can see them possibly retroing more AM that haven’t been retroed yet but this is just my opinion so I could be wrong

Maybe If this AM trend keeps up I can see them possibly retroing more AM that haven’t been retroed yet but this is just my opinion so I could be wrong

The 98 is selling very well, and it wasn't even that popular when it released apparently. I do think they'll keep releasing more, but I wonder if they'll do it in the near future (strike while the iron is hot) or space it out over the next several years.

10818095_496642017143921_116026463_n.jpg
they need to release these and even with AM97 midsole i will take them

Air Max 98 got popular due to the supreme collabs and the low stocked initial release. I'm pretty sure the OG colorways will restock during the year, like last year with the 97.
Otherwise they need to bring out the 98 TL again, they even had it in the vote two years ago, so there might be a chance
nike-air-max-98-history-3.jpg

Air Max 98 got popular due to the supreme collabs and the low stocked initial release. I'm pretty sure the OG colorways will restock during the year, like last year with the 97.
Otherwise they need to bring out the 98 TL again, they even had it in the vote two years ago, so there might be a chance
I voted for these

I did too but we all know how it went. Hopefully Nike does see some interest in it eventually

If they could just re release the Gundams id take that. no way they should have limited those it made me extremly mad. 400 $ resell price makes me more mad.

anyways still a step closer to them tailwind 4's boyzzzzz
Caee7yKW0AACKNh.jpg

Ok so back to the deluxes. Any word on anything? Particularly the OG cw/cws? Honestly these are about the only shoes I anticipate buying for the remainder of the year besides concord 11s of course. Officially on the look out :nerd:. Need em.

Ok so back to the deluxes. Any word on anything? Particularly the OG cw/cws? Honestly these are about the only shoes I anticipate buying for the remainder of the year besides concord 11s of course. Officially on the look out :nerd:. Need em.
id be right with you there but VM plus's are killing my wallet and those am1/90 hybrids have piqued my interest. if they drop the two Og colorways of these im in for both pairs.

My body is ready... at least I hope it is. AM98s are the only shoe with this midsole I've bought in years and they feel like they use brick for cushioning.

OG Deluxe had a thicker, plusher insole than OG98s. Hopefully these retro do, but I'm not banking in it.

My body is ready... at least I hope it is. AM98s are the only shoe with this midsole I've bought in years and they feel like they use brick for cushioning.

OG Deluxe had a thicker, plusher insole than OG98s. Hopefully these retro do, but I'm not banking in it.

Maybe the 98s aren't stiffer than they were before, but that it's been so long since the last pair you've had that you overestimated how comfy they were.

^ :lol: No. That's definitely not the case. They used to be much more comfortable.

I've worn OG Deluxes as recently as last month and the difference between those and recent 98s is night and day.

Back
Top Bottom