THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

These years are crazy, so many Air Max...
1, 90, 93, BW, 95, 97, 98, +, Deluxe, 180, 270, Hybrids...
Nike seem to make people's dreams come true except it's difficult to follow the rythm of releases and some great models not having so much publicity while 97/1 and 95 Animal are the main topics...

I gotta say I'm a little more nervous now with this Skepta release. Def going to bring the beasts out and draw more attention to this silhouette in general.

There's been no talk about these at all until now. As one of my favorite shoes, I prefer it stay that way to make cops easier.

As for the skepta deluxes... that render is obviously a speculative photoshop. Upon further thought, I wonder if they'll follow along the lines of the Air Max 99 like the 97s did. While the 97s were more copper based, the 99s had a much stronger red hue. The "copper" on the OG 99s was was actually deemed "Saturn red" on the box label.

29715694_810024339198672_4539431835146387456_n.jpg

Triple whites are a go and the last ones. However, I hope these aren’t difficult to get. Last year and now, the damn hype for Air Max and Jordans at a all time high now and Im heated behind it, I hate hypebeasts with a passion. I been sportin New Balance and underrated Nike retros like the Talarias.

Triple whites are a go and the last ones. However, I hope these aren’t difficult to get. Last year and now, the damn hype for Air Max and Jordans at a all time high now and Im heated behind it, I hate hypebeasts with a passion. I been sportin New Balance and underrated Nike retros like the Talarias.

Sometimes i tell myself its good that my preferred AM is the BW lol, copping OG models is so easy :lol:

no OG colors! these all suck smh!! give us OG colors !!

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-a-i-r-m-a-x-deluxe-thread.667691/page-7#post-29812768
dont know if you were around when the Deluxes came out back in the days
but this cw this was an GS OG cw, they only came out in GS sizes

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-a-i-r-m-a-x-deluxe-thread.667691/page-7#post-29816339
and this one was an wmns OG cw, but for the retro they changed all the dark navy parts on the upper into burgundy and also the air unit color is different on the retro

Makes sense. So I take it that triple whites/blacks hit stores mid to late summer???? Just curious to know. I have my eyes on just those whites and last cw you showed
i cant confirm that for you tho, it is possible that the white and the black AM DLX will come out before the OGish looking cws first

I'm torn on the all blacks. I'll probably cop, but wish they had welded supports and toe caps instead of stitched. I'd have rather seen the OG black/metallic release.

Back
Top Bottom