THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Wanted these since the first images surfaced of all the deluxe retro this year
C81A91E5-7E6A-43CD-9FE8-8EB34603C226.jpeg

Anyone who bought the all whites or all blacks from FNL receive their pairs yet?

It's been a week so I checked on my order status online and nothing is showing up. I got a confirmation email but no shipping notice and it literally shows no order placed on their end on the site when I click the link from the email or manually search the confirmation number.

Still got these dang sz9 skepta!! Really not trying to send back to sneaker politics for some darn store credit! Retail oop

Still got these dang sz9 skepta!! Really not trying to send back to sneaker politics for some darn store credit! Retail oop
Sell on StockX and you can likely get close to retail, not usually may favorite but at least you get cash

Anyone get tracking for there Skepta from foot district. I place an order on sept 16. Haven’t received tracking. I also emailed them numerous times. Have yet to received a response but I was charged for the kicks

Does it seems u can even go half a size down from your TTS in these air max deluxe?

Anyone get tracking for there Skepta from foot district. I place an order on sept 16. Haven’t received tracking. I also emailed them numerous times. Have yet to received a response but I was charged for the kicks
That’s a bit of a wait.. yeah something might be up

^If it's any consolation, I just had a similar issue with FNL and my triple blacks. Got my confirmation on RD but no shipping notification for over a week. I think some of these shops, both big and small, sell their stuff on RD even when they don't have inventory in hand.

I'd call or email them to find out the status though. Wouldn't want to wait too long to find out what's going on.

i would like it more if they didnt have those faint Nike logos plastered on the new plastic.

It's bizarre Nike would dub that cream colorway "Arctic Orange" when that was the color code for the Orange used on the OG "Photo Blues"

Damn.. I want to cop the OGs badddd but I'm trying not to spend. 155 is good but If it were like 120 I mightve pulled the trigger.. but thanks for the heads up tonyljeff tonyljeff

Back
Top Bottom