The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I gotta try them on or hear some consensus about sizing before copping.  Aways for me, the All-Stars are clean but too clean.  Don't wanna trip about getting them scuffed up or dirty.  Not gonna be a problem with the Aways.  Can't wait.

I'm in Salt Lake City and he played at Weber St. which is only 20 mins from me. We have 1 house of hoops and are only getting the aways. I talked to the manager and asked about it. He said the interest isnt there for Lillards to get the Weber St. and BHMs here. We have a shoe named after a school that is 20 mins away and we dont have interest in it?? cmon...:smh:

I never said they were gonna sell out, just do better than the Rose's are. Lol. I mean, if we're being honest, at the core, this is still an adidas that isn't a Yeezi. Expectations can only be so high. It is kind of sad interest isn't higher, especially there.

Last edited:
Kinda quiet in here. Haha. Placed my order on Adidas for the bhms since FTL didn't look like they were accepting discounts. If I see them in person maybe I'll try to see if they'll let me get another pair with a coupon.

^Did the same. Paid the $12 2-day shipping, so all in all came out to $107. Going to get what I can now, cuz if my man keeps doing what he's doing, then I can see the increase in price from here on out. Really looking forward to this shoe. Seems like there's more to them than the Kyrie's, which are priced the same. But still can't figure out why no boost. RG3 trainers got em. And them sh**s felt like butter on feet.

Have some time off this morning so gonna go try these on. Will probably walk out with them

No size 10 for the aways on Adidas.com :\, gonna use the 15% code on the BHM and maybe get the aways in person.

^Did the same. Paid the $12 2-day shipping, so all in all came out to $107. Going to get what I can now, cuz if my man keeps doing what he's doing, then I can see the increase in price from here on out. Really looking forward to this shoe. Seems like there's more to them than the Kyrie's, which are priced the same. But still can't figure out why no boost. RG3 trainers got em. And them sh**s felt like butter on feet.
I remember reading that they offered boost but Lillard wanted the price to be affordable so more kids can afford to wear a signature shoe. The Lebron, Kobe, and Jordan retro going for $200 are tough for some to afford. $110 is expensive but not unreasonable.

I like the look and I'll try to use a bday coupon at HOH today for the aways. I will wait to see if I can get the BHM on discount since they arent selling out online. If they get to the $75 range I'm down.

Really curious to hear what people went with in these size-wise. I tried them on today and went TTS, the length and width are good but the heel fits a little weird. The heel fit better in the .5 down but up front my feet were too close to the end

I remember reading that they offered boost but Lillard wanted the price to be affordable so more kids can afford to wear a signature shoe. The Lebron, Kobe, and Jordan retro going for $200 are tough for some to afford. $110 is expensive but not unreasonable.

I like the look and I'll try to use a bday coupon at HOH today for the aways. I will wait to see if I can get the BHM on discount since they arent selling out online. If they get to the $75 range I'm down.

Yeah I figured so. But the RG joints were maybe $20(?) more than Dame's. I bought em for $53, but either way it's cool with me. Bought the BHM 's at adidas.com, and returning the Melo M11's in store for the away joints later today. Don't remember the last time I was excited for a first time sig.

Last edited:
Ugh I'm starting to get nervous. I ordered a 9.5... Usually wear a ten. Ppl have told me .5 down was ok but now there's a lot of tts talk

Dame is a beast and I really want to support but I would never get around to wearing these. I have way too many shoes that just sit

gonna go to FTL to try them on anyway :lol:

I am concerned with the sizing too. Ordered an 11. Normally wear 11.5 in AM's and dunks. This will be my first pair of adidas since the early 2000's.

I just picked up the bhms from the Adidas store out here in Vegas. They run long to me I went down .5 size and I like the way they feel will post on feet pic when I can

Last edited:
I tried them on at Footlocker last week.

All nikes I own are sz 12-13 except my Pythons are 11.5

11.5 Lillards fit the best in store. Sz 12 felt loose and lightweight heel slippage. these are wide and comfortable tho :smokin

IMO if you size down 0.5 from your Nike TTS you should be fine

Last edited:
Tried them on as well and .5 down is good enough. The tip of the toe box is not shaped to fit my toes comfortably, rather have some heel slippage/room up front.

I tried them on at Footlocker last week.

All nikes I own are sz 12-13 except my Pythons are 11.5

11.5 Lillards fit the best in store. Sz 12 felt loose and lightweight heel slippage. these are wide and comfortable tho
smokin.gif

IMO if you size down 0.5 from your Nike TTS you should be fine
Repped.

Really wish they had white outsoles on miAdidas bc I wanted to make an all white. Black, Red, Camo, and Smoke soles don't really allow you to create a lot of combinations, especially given that only black and smoke are neutral colors and they're similar. I thought Nikeid didn't have a lot of colors but this is essentially just black or red.

Back
Top Bottom