The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

These things are fire. I like the shape of it. Easily the best looking Signature athlete shoe they have in my eyes. I'm gonna grab a pair of the Weber states just gonna wait for that for that discount to hit first.

I'm glad people are liking the Lillards because I want him to get support, but Adidas really needs to ramp up production or else I'm going to have some problems. My Rip Citys are back-ordered....if I don't end up getting them, I won't be very happy.

Just saw more pictures of these today and fell in love, especially when I saw the retail price. Will likely be copping future pairs, maybe even customise a pair for $20 more. Very well worth it. Love the flag option on lace tag

hyunsoochoi3 hyunsoochoi3 if you ordered from the whole Eastbay/FTL, etc...... cluster, yeah I saw a backorder on them too. But I went straight into the FTL here in Clarksville, TN and I'm 100% positive they moved 1, maybe 2 pairs. They need to do what FNL does and let their consumers see where they have them in stock and in-store. But when you're a corporate conglomerate like they are, they don't feel the need to. Only time I go to them is when FNL doesn't have a certain sneaker, like in this case. And since they're "just" adidas, they could care less about "excluded" from discount.

Last edited:
If you're worried about .5 size down pairs that you already ordered, don't sweat just yet. Played in mine last night for the league game and worked well for me. Length is close to the front but with some forgiveness in the toe box with these, it worked. Adiprene+ and traction awesome. These are solid but that heel fit is a little annoying. No slip issues though

hyunsoochoi3 hyunsoochoi3 if you ordered from the whole Eastbay/FTL, etc...... cluster, yeah I saw a backorder on them too. But I went straight into the FTL here in Clarksville, TN and I'm 100% positive they moved 1, maybe 2 pairs. They need to do what FNL does and let their consumers see where they have them in stock and in-store. But when you're a corporate conglomerate like they are, they don't feel the need to. Only time I go to them is when FNL doesn't have a certain sneaker, like in this case. And since they're "just" adidas, they could care less about "excluded" from discount.

Yeah eastbay pulled through on my last backorder with the curry clutchfit drive so I'm hoping they do the same this time, but I missed out on the pre-order from Adidas and then when I checked Adidas on release day, size 10 was gone :/

Yeah this is one of those moments where going in store is actually better than internetting it.

Usually the stuff I want isn't that hard to get online and ends up being cheaper, especially with credit card rewards.  But the Lillards got cleaned out online and when I went into a House of Hoops they didn't even have the display ready.  I should have taken a picture.  They had a Lillard sign and one display of the Aways and the Webers, and like four empty slots where shoes should have been, all the way in the back corner where Adidas bball is and no one really checks, haha.  I doubt those slots were empty because they sold out.

I'm not trippin yet.  The aways looked great but that outsole/midsole needs to go.  I'm just as good with the All-Stars if I get em.

Eastbay sent a nice Adidas catalog, even had it wrapped in plastic.

Skipped straight to the Lillard section.  In addition to the Aways, BHM, Webers, and All-Stars, they have the "March Madness" and the "Valentines", both releasing in March.  Sorry for the pic quality.  Even threw in the socks pic because I'm such a fanboy.

Really hope those ugly Yeezys don't prevent me from picking the up the ASGs in NYC this wkend. I live pretty close to the adidas store in Soho, but have a feeling that's going to be a terrible place to be.

Eastbay sent a nice Adidas catalog, even had it wrapped in plastic.

Skipped straight to the Lillard section.  In addition to the Aways, BHM, Webers, and All-Stars, they have the "March Madness" and the "Valentines", both releasing in March.  Sorry for the pic quality.  Even threw in the socks pic because I'm such a fanboy.
In the regular Eastbay catalog, it had some shirts and a pair of low-cut socks too. I'm hoping for more shirts, and maybe some shorts

Love that Lillard D wing logo.

Last edited:
They have those socks in black at the same FTL I picked up the Aways/RipCity. Don't understand this FTL at all. I asked about the Lillard 1's about a month ago. The chicks were dumbfounded, and the manager told me they won't carry any Crazy Boost because they won't sell well. Meanwhile they still have the D Rose 4 and 4.5 on the shelf at full msrp.

Can't decide if I should get the BHM now since Adidas still has my size or wait for the ASG Friday...

^Got my BHM's in yesterday. Good looking shoe. In a gold box, with a nod to Kareem on the top. If they're still there, then it sounds as if they'll move slow. The ASG's? I wouldn't risk waiting online for those. Those will probably dry up quicker.

^Got my BHM's in yesterday. Good looking shoe. In a gold box, with a nod to Kareem on the top. If they're still there, then it sounds as if they'll move slow. The ASG's? I wouldn't risk waiting online for those. Those will probably dry up quicker.

Can you post up some pics? Want to see them without any filters etc

It will be later on, after my work day is done(whenever the military says I'm done for today) lol. But I can do that.

another in store cop today with bday coupon. breds and bhm both copped for $80
pimp.gif
 The purple ones can wait. no rush for those.

Last edited:
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] ugh waiting for miadidas pair ... Stoopid jelly of yal who got Em in hand

Is finishline not getting his shoe at all, I have couple rewards cards I'm trying to use and get some more lillards.
devil.gif

wore these all day in Vegas and were super comfy prolly will id a few pair and get the rose city's and all stars

So the white black colorway in the dame footlocker commercial is the all star colorway? Are they sold out?

Man, I ordered two pairs to make sure I got the sizing right but of course the pair I want to keep has a flaw.
View media item 1398715The one on the far right is crooked, like the tongue was sewn in askew.
View media item 1398722It bothers me so much that the stripe doesn't line up. Every time I look down it makes the entire thing look off to me. So sad, I don't think there's anywhere around with my size left to exchange them.

Back
Top Bottom