The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I just got the shipping notice for my Phoenix Suns inspired pair. Can't wait for them to get here!! I'll post pics as soon as I get them. Those navy ones are fire!

I think I might be the only one not feeling that colorway.  I'd rather have an extra Rip City.  Still waiting to see something crazy.  I'd pick up a Kansas or UCLA colorway if they drop any for the tourney.

I'm starting to change my mind about these.  They can still bother me a bit, but I played like 10 games in them today and they didn't really bother me as much as before.  I didn't tie them down LOCK DOWN status this time, and I was still able to move well and not feel any sliding or discomfort.  Pretty much worry free about playing in them now.

They can't touch the CF Drive overall, but I think their transition and traction are just as good, if not better.

7/10AM but iirc adidas has release one colorway 1-2 hours early, maybe it was the Rose 5. Surprised they didn't do a pre-order.

I'm with you deezyvsop2 deezyvsop2 not a wearer/owner of red shoes. Like the subtle roses on the tongue though

Last edited:
I'll be at work when they release but hopefully I have some luck trying to get them in my size online in the morning

thapointguy thapointguy link is live

Here it is again.

http://m.adidas.com/us/d-lillard-1/S85164.html

Was just browsing and had the page open on a one tab. Glad I checked tonight before sleeping. Already placed an order with 15% off. First lillards. Always liked the models, one or two things threw me off the colors released. These were cool for me. Excuse the hype,reds my favorite color and I have a thing for floral so it was perfect. Went true to size,anyone confirm whether that was a good thing? Thanks!

Looks like they already took the availability back down. They must have released them too early by accident.

u need to be on ur phone to purchase.

i just purchased my pair. but my birthday code didn't work..... oh well.

looks like they selling well

Hmmm. It must just be my phone. If I go to Adidas first and find them, I still get the "coming soon" page. But if I go through a direct link like above I can see the sizes. So weird.

Hmmm. It must just be my phone. If I go to Adidas first and find them, I still get the "coming soon" page. But if I go through a direct link like above I can see the sizes. So weird.
ya just had a chat with an adidas rep and he said thats the only way right now. lol

don't want these to sell out on me like them weber state. so just said fk it.

I'm passing lino32 lino32 . TTS for some but the heel slippage is a problem so some of us went half size down. You should order another pair to see which fits, just in case. Don't want to look for the size when it's sold out like the other color ways has.

Last edited:
Some sizes are sold out with some with few pairs left. People with a promo code gonna be mad when they find out they're sold out when they wake up.

Last edited:
They must've posted the shoes at 3AM Pacific time. SMH. I just hope my order on foot locker goes through.

I'm passing lino32 lino32 . TTS for some but the heel slippage is a problem so some of us went half size down. You should order another pair to see which fits, just in case. Don't want to look for the size when it's sold out like the other color ways has.

Well. Too late now. Lol. Strictly casual use and my foot is kinda wide,so hoping for the best.

Im New to buying adidas but so far getting these shoes has been a hassle. And I'm extremely salty the rose city's dropped over night. The sales people at the hoh in Raleigh are not very well informed either.

This has got to be the quietest thread I've ever seen on a release day, for a signature no less, where the shoes sold well. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom