The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Posted this in the Dame 3 thread....

The Dame 3 has potential….not sure who signed off on having a person with little/thin ankles model the sneaker. What poor execution in marketing!! How does that get missed? It raises questions especially on lockdown (for those of us who actually hoop and care about the lockdown/performance). I don't get Adidas...

JS"

Posted this in the Dame 3 thread....

The Dame 3 has potential….not sure who signed off on having a person with little/thin ankles model the sneaker. What poor execution in marketing!! How does that get missed? It raises questions especially on lockdown (for those of us who actually hoop and care about the lockdown/performance). I don't get Adidas...

JS"

This whole post lost me. The lacing system and upper are supposed to work together to customize the fit to your liking.

Still waiting for the reviews

This whole post lost me. The lacing system and upper are supposed to work together to customize the fit to your liking.

Still waiting for the reviews

Do you believe those pic show the sneaker customized for fit? Sneaker just looks too big for the person.

JS"

Gotta appreciate it while it lasts.  There will be another young up and comer to fill the void if/when Dame's shoes rise in cost.  Big picture, doesn't matter much since most Adidas basketball shoes go on heavy discount at some point.

They better start utilizing better tech though.  CLB 2016 at $120 vs. Bounce for $115 doesn't make sense unless the bounce shoe is PK. 

Feeling the Rip City in terms of looks, but I'm leaning towards the CNY because of the black liner. 

After watching that Nightwing video Im really bummed of the upper material. Fuse-mesh...........why go from jacquard to fuse-mesh?
I hope there will be a primeknit version

Last edited:
I do. I won't lie. I wear shoes for casual. I don't ball, but I like the look of some shoes. I wear them whenever I want....
Me too.. I play ball once in a while but now that its winter..RARELY. As I am too cheap to pay $5+ to play in doors. But basketball shoes are the best cushioned shoes you can get IMO. Which is a no-brainer to wear them casually. Plus I love and follow the NBA. If they made hockey skates with boost or Zoom Air I would probably be wearing them casually as it is pretty icey on the streets of Canada.

Does anyone have a discount on the Lillard 2 XENO? And is it the all black pairs on adidas and footlocker? None of them say Xeno, it just says Black/Black.

the-sneakers-of-damian-lillard-of-the-portland-trail-blazers-are-seen-picture-id629576718

detail-of-the-lillard-3-adidas-shoe-worn-by-damian-lillard-of-the-picture-id629576866

detail-of-the-lillard-3-adidas-shoe-worn-by-damian-lillard-of-the-picture-id629576858

Anyone know where I can get some dlillard2's? Don't like the initial colorways of the 3's and the reviews for the Harden's have been so all over the place, I'm just gonna get a pair of 2's since everyone seems to love them. 

Does anyone have a discount on the Lillard 2 XENO? And is it the all black pairs on adidas and footlocker? None of them say Xeno, it just says Black/Black.

20% off with code MIADIDAS on adidas. The other all black with red hits are $74, code also works on those.

Anyone know where the lillard 2 thread is? I searched for it but only this and the dame 3 thread appear....

Thanks

there was never a Lillard2 thread, people just posted those info here and OP never changed the title

Back
Top Bottom