The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Hey guys... I''m thinking about copping these and wanted the opinion of someone who owns the Floral City colorway. Do they look this dope in person? 

Last edited:
I know this is the Lillard thread but since this is about the Bounce sole I wanted to inquire.

I've noticed a handful of NBA players wearing the Crazy Bounce, it's not a particularly attractive shoes but I have noticed some switching to them coming from CLB or CE like Harrison Barnes.

Anyone ever played with them? WearTesters had a first look on them but no reviews yet (from searching through their website) and I am not even sure when it is actually coming out?

http://weartesters.com/adidas-crazy-bounce-first-look/

Last edited:
The Dame 3 features many storytelling details like Lillard’s hometown coordinates and the initials of his family members:
  • The initials of his mother and two grandmothers (Gina:Cecilia:Ruth) are molded onto the right toe while the initials of his father and grandfather (Houston:Albert) are showcased on the left
  •  
  • The longitude (37.737 degrees north) and latitude (-122.188 degrees west) of Oakland’s Brookfield neighborhood are featured on the outrigger of the left and right foot, respectively
  •  
  • 56316the code displayed on the telephone pole in front his grandparents’ house where Dame learned to shoot on a milk crate, is featured on the center of the outsole
  •  
  • “WEARING THE LETTER O” is printed on the left sockliner as tribute to both Dame’s pre-game introduction in Portland and his debut album titled “The Letter O,” signifying the three locations most important to his career – Oakland, Ogden and Oregon – printed on the right sockliner

Customizable  lacing system!! Designed to compliment the TechFit  bootie and hug the foot for a truly personalized fit. 

nthat.gif

Think Im in on the 3s just debating if i want these

still waiting on ce any reviews on these yet?

I know it's still cheap at $115 but I still wish these stayed at $105.

It just means next years model is going to be up in the $125+ range and might just keep going up from there.

It just means next years model is going to be up in the $125+ range and might just keep going up from there.

Have they gone up by 10 dollars or 5 dollar increments?

it may seem trivial, but in NYC we don't pay tax on clothes/shoes under $110, so this increase just put them over that limit and added another 8.875%.

that being said i can't wait for u guys to get these and to read the reviews, Dame is one of my favorite players in the league and I loved playing in the 2s. I have a feeling that these won't sell at retail, so I think I'll probably wait till these go on sale a few months after the release, but I'm looking forward to them. Rip city's are nice

I'm looking forward to trying these out. I like the CNY colorway a lot. Hoping to pickup that or Rip City. Interested to hear if people have issues with the traction. The pattern looks somewhat tight, so I'm concerned about dust collection.

Back
Top Bottom