THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My pioneers are one of the best performing hoops shoes ive ever had. Seems they get better with wear, had a great time hoopin in these yesterday. I have a good amount of kicks on rotation, so i dont wear these each time i hoop, they just seem to be a great shoe whenever I wear them. I actually prefer them over my CE PK which has great cushion, but something about the court feel is almost unmatched in these.

Saw the red/white toe Hardens at Orange, CA. They recently opened an Adidas outlet where the Nike outlet used to be. Don't remember the price, but it was something around $100 after the Black Friday discount.

Adidas.com has a Cyber Monday code that works on some Hardens. CYBER2017

Wasn't too excited about the new chalk white PK Vol 1s, but I got a pair as a gift. They are definitely a light tan/linen color. Toe is suede and it is very nice. The semi transparent gum sole has the best initial traction yet of any of my Vol 1s. Overall, it's just a nice performance shoe. Wish there was more color, but I'm not complaining since they were free. I love playing in my other Vol 1s and these have not disappointed so far. I'm looking forward to picking up the new black or blue pairs coming in the next month.

I've been wanting to pick up my first pair Vol. 1's for a while now. Finally found a site offering two of my favorite models, the Disruptor & the Trace Cargo. I'm a bit torn on which pair to get so I wanted to get some opinions. Which one would you pick up? The Disruptor or the Trace Cargo?

Been trying the Harden LS for a week now and got damn they're so damn light it's crazy. The only thing that feels weird is around the heel, feels unstable (of course it's a lifestyle shoe lol) but other than that they've been great. Bought the black pair though for retail off someone here which is super pricey but they might be worth it. Wish I could have jumped on the Adidas sale but all the sizes were gone sadly. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I would grab the LS on discount for shoot around and a workout/on court pair. They’re clean. Wouldn’t be comfortable running full court.

I've been wanting to pick up my first pair Vol. 1's for a while now. Finally found a site offering two of my favorite models, the Disruptor & the Trace Cargo. I'm a bit torn on which pair to get so I wanted to get some opinions. Which one would you pick up? The Disruptor or the Trace Cargo?

i personally like the disruptor more beause it feels lighter for some reason. the disruptor's colors in person doesn't pop as much as they do in pictures tho, so that was a letdown.

So I cannot find a release date for the Black Toebox in the US, anyone else? They are for sales UK as of now.

I saw a new model (which says the type of colorway I always go for on Footlocker release page): December 26th... Adidas Harden LS, White/Black/Grey. Has anyone seen any pictures of this model?

Thank you.

Not sure what's up with the black leather toe PK vol 1s. Maybe we aren't getting them in the US with the navy and red/salmon PKs coming out sometime this month...

So I cannot find a release date for the Black Toebox in the US, anyone else? They are for sales UK as of now.

I saw a new model (which says the type of colorway I always go for on Footlocker release page): December 26th... Adidas Harden LS, White/Black/Grey. Has anyone seen any pictures of this model?

Thank you.
thought maybe these but these drop on the 16th... hmm..
20171121085608.jpg

not sure why they dropping 2 grey LS pairs in the same month.

Last edited:
Not sure what's up with the black leather toe PK vol 1s. Maybe we aren't getting them in the US with the navy and red/salmon PKs coming out sometime this month...

none of the ones you mentioned are primeknit, it's all mesh.

none of the ones you mentioned are primeknit, it's all mesh.

Good to know. I thought I saw somewhere they were supposed to be PK. I don't think PK adds much to the Harden Vol 1s with they way it is implemented, so I'm happy to pay less for one or both of those pair when they drop in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom