THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From todays run

C3FA3D00-915C-4D41-B15E-4E8B5A2C55AC.jpeg

nice :pimp:

Nice BHMs up there.

I got BHMs off StockX a couple of months ago for $160 shipped. Just put a bid in and someone may bite. That's what happened for me.

The Hardens feel like such a quality shoe in hand...if they had LeBron's name on them we'd be paying near $200 for them.

Just to ask, but does anyone feel like the LS model performs better on court than the regular Vol. 1? I only wear my pair for casual use/walking and I want to say the encapsulated boost could cause problems with proper break in.

Those Pensole shoes are not doing it for me either. adidas needs to hurry up and release the black toe, navy toe, and pink toe Vol 1s in the US. Looking at the UK site the black and pink toes are already on their site. I'd like to pick up one or two of those colorways...

Just to ask, but does anyone feel like the LS model performs better on court than the regular Vol. 1? I only wear my pair for casual use/walking and I want to say the encapsulated boost could cause problems with proper break in.
Depends, if you're just a spot up shooter who doesn't make a lot of cuts you should be fine. I didn't feel confident in them when I was moving laterally.

Depends, if you're just a spot up shooter who doesn't make a lot of cuts you should be fine. I didn't feel confident in them when I was moving laterally.
Yeah the stability isn't the greatest but boy in comparison of the cushion it's much better. The LS feels much more lighter, primeknit is Ultra Boost good and just a great ball shoe in general even though it's a lifestyle shoe. It has all the components of a ball shoe anyways.

Back
Top Bottom