THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the day they showed the "launch" until today, I still only wanted the pioneers, trace cargos, and gilas.

Got 2/3 (way to go on those GMs, adidas)...but would like a black leather toe pair if they happen to release.

it's weird, it feels like those different color toes are just there to fill the void while there's still time before Vol. 2 drops. all the other previous colorways has a unique name and possibly a story behind it. but these three, minus the YOTD looks feels "generic" as in like a shoe with team colorways.

YOTD has silver 3 stripes, flat metallic laces, leather toe cap and some kinda of mesh upper while the dark ops xeno has some kind of weave upper which is a little softer and very similar to primeknit actually.

it's weird, it feels like those different color toes are just there to fill the void while there's still time before Vol. 2 drops. all the other previous colorways has a unique name and possibly a story behind it. but these three, minus the YOTD looks feels "generic" as in like a shoe with team colorways.

Have to agree the latest 3 pairs have a team bank feel. I'm cool with that. They look nice I'll happily grab a pair on discount if possible while we wait 2 more months to see if the 2s perform or not...

Have to agree the latest 3 pairs have a team bank feel. I'm cool with that. They look nice I'll happily grab a pair on discount if possible while we wait 2 more months to see if the 2s perform or not...

tho a lot of people are feeling the black toe i'm hoping it would sit for disco. can't wait for the 2s and hopefully the design grows on me since it's quite ugly from the relase pix.

tho a lot of people are feeling the black toe i'm hoping it would sit for disco. can't wait for the 2s and hopefully the design grows on me since it's quite ugly from the relase pix.

Totally agree. I’m all I’m on disco for the black toes and hope the vol 2s perform because the design looks off so far.

Any major difference in performance between PK and non-PK?

personally, the nonPK felt softer, the weave type material. the PK version felt a bit rougher and the knit is thicker than the nonPK "weave". the mesh seems to be the hardest but IMHO what matters is the toebox, the toecap made with that elastic material feels the best and with the shortest break in time. leather is more difficult to break in and the suede on the cargo is heavy.

there were no big difference between solid and translucent outsoles. fit is very similar but i enjoy a bit of space so i went TTS on all of them and it was wonderful.

I'm not and I'm pretty sure nobody else is. I'm waiting on the last few colorways of Vol 1s (pink, black, and navy toes) to release before the Vol 2s.

Lol yea by the full size run still available I figured most felt the way you guys do. They are not excluded from coupon codes so if I can find one I might pull the trigger.

adidas-harden-vol-2-orange.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-2-orange-side.jpg

hope the vol 2 is nice for you ballers out there...but without the lure of raw materials like the 1, they don't do anything for me.

Only want them for hooping, so I'll gladly cop good colorways on disco if they perform well...

I'm curious about the heel strike and transition.

You don't see a lot of shoes with such a rounded heel and that kind of design. I can't even think of a term for it. It's like the opposite of a pronounced outsole.

Back
Top Bottom