THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20171230182243.jpg
20171230182244.jpg
20171230182245.jpg
20171230182246.jpg
20171230182247.jpg
20171230182248.jpg
20171230182249.jpg
20171230182250.jpg
20171230182251.jpg
20171230182252.jpg

Still don't know why they do those ridiculous lacing holes, they always look horrible on every shoe.

Some things come to mind with the Vol 2s. Cushioning could be awesome. Looking forward to trying it out and seeing how it feels different from the 1s. I’d be happy with a slightly more plush heel. Traction doesn’t look different from a functional standpoint. Wonder if it actually performs better. I didn’t like the lacing system panel on the Dame 3s. It looks a little better here but not much. I don’t see how we need all the holes. Why does this pair have burgundy mixed with the red in such large quantities. I could see using a deeper red for an accent, but I wouldn’t use this shade or on such a large piece of the upper. Looking forward to seeing other colorways.

As for the Vol 1s, with the 2s coming soon and December almost over, it looks like those of us in the US are not getting the black, navy, and pink toes that released overseas the last few weeks. I’m very disappointed by this. Why aren’t we getting them?!?!

hv2.png

it's bothering me how 1 side of the shoe looks half painted and the other side is full burgundy, why isn't it equal? looks unfinished. this is an easy pass. i'll wait for something where the full plastic parts are 1 colour.

It’s almost like they half-assed the whole design of this shoe... maybe it’s just the initial colorway but I’m not a huge fan off the bat...

hv2.png

it's bothering me how 1 side of the shoe looks half painted and the other side is full burgundy, why isn't it equal? looks unfinished. this is an easy pass. i'll wait for something where the full plastic parts are 1 colour.

It’s almost like they half-assed the whole design of this shoe... maybe it’s just the initial colorway but I’m not a huge fan off the bat...

Couldn't agree more. With the customized lacing system this feels like it should have been the Dame 4s lol. The shoe definitely looks incomplete. Very interested in reading/hearing how this design came about

pray for harden..

this hamstring injury sucks *** man.

what if he doesn't make the all star game?!?

Hope he bounces back quickly. Injuries suck and I hate to see guys miss time or not meet their potential because of injuries.

He will get voted to make the game unless he misses a ton of games. The 2s will release on schedule whether he plays in the game or not.

Word is he is out injured for about a month so he should be back in time for the all star game Feb 18th

As for the Vol 1s, with the 2s coming soon and December almost over, it looks like those of us in the US are not getting the black, navy, and pink toes that released overseas the last few weeks. I’m very disappointed by this. Why aren’t we getting them?!?!

Yeahhh i'm just about to cop the core black's over at Prodirectbasketball... Not to mention they got some good deals going on right now. $128 for the core blacks and you can get Some other Hardens for under $100 if my conversions are correct lol...

http://www.prodirectbasketball.com/...cur=GBP&pp=32&brand=adidas&silo=Harden+Vol.+1

I live in UK so no idea about shipping to the US but I must say Prodirect are a great company. I use them for almost all of my football (soccer) boots and have got most of my hoop shoes from them. They have great service and never had any issues with them

The Vol:2’s aren’t ugly but they don’t have a Signature look to them, they look like a generic Adidas basketball shoe or something from the Lillard line. The Vol:1’s didn’t look like anything from Adidas basketball line up and you can tell James worked hand-and-hand with the designers. With that being said, I’m still going to get at least one colorway of the 2’s because the Vol: 1’s were beasts on the court... my favorite shoes to hoop in since the Kobe 6.

The Vol:2’s aren’t ugly but they don’t have a Signature look to them, they look like a generic Adidas basketball shoe or something from the Lillard line. The Vol:1’s didn’t look like anything from Adidas basketball line up and you can tell James worked hand-and-hand with the designers. With that being said, I’m still going to get at least one colorway of the 2’s because the Vol: 1’s were beasts on the court... my favorite shoes to hoop in since the Kobe 6.
Maybe adidas wanted to play it safe. Harden vol 1s were decently successful but to other basic looking signature shoes like kyrie and pg, they werent as popular or hyped up. Same can almost be said for lebron's shoes. Maybe it was how the vol 1s looked really unique and were a hit or miss for some people. Which is ironic cause it seems like the vol 2s are a miss for the majority of the people right now

Back
Top Bottom