THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll be disappointed if that’s the Static CW for the dame 4

These are labeled as Statics. Not sure what those are called, looks like zippers lol
adidas-dame-4-rose-city-static-release-date.jpg.cf.jpg

for the first time last week i went into a shoe store and checked out the different materials used for the toe area on the dame 4s, i really like the knitted material, but not so much the plastic feel on the white ones.

Why i think the vol 2 are better than the vol 1:
-less bulky
-more lightweight
-cheaper (i just know it will with how cheap the materials look)
-breathable upper
-more exposed boost
-better lockdown im guessing
-more casual oriented
-and me personally i like the looks better. Ik for sure only few ppl can agree with me on that

Why i think the vol 2 are better than the vol 1:
-less bulky
-more lightweight
-cheaper (i just know it will with how cheap the materials look)
-breathable upper
-more exposed boost
-better lockdown im guessing
-more casual oriented
-and me personally i like the looks better. Ik for sure only few ppl can agree with me on that

I like the 2’s.

I just need better lacing to feel a bit more contained and fix the slight heel slippage.

BREAKING: John Wall agrees to a 5-year deal to return to Adidas.

Will a John Wall signature be next? Will it replace the D Rose line?

I'm excited to see which models he will be rocking throughout the season now that this move is official. He's been bringing out some retro heat these past few weeks.

BREAKING: John Wall agrees to a 5-year deal to return to Adidas.

Will a John Wall signature be next? Will it replace the D Rose line?

I'm excited to see which models he will be rocking throughout the season now that this move is official. He's been bringing out some retro heat these past few weeks.

why is this here? F JOHN WALL.. he a salty b****

Lol. Yeah Beal is the Allstar in that team this year. Wall been banged up. Anyway, moving on

this thread was at like 162 pages. says its 129 now. guess a whole bunch of pages got deleted?

anyways, my sister is in Houston tomorrow, going to try to pick up some more Vol 1's before they gone for good. i'll wait a bit for the Vol 2 reviews to come in.. no rush to buy those.

i've got: imma be a star, 13 below zero, pioneer, home & sweet life so far. want to get the fast life ones as well. hope she can find them.

Should I start a new thread for Harden 2? Anyone can start it if they want, just asking if should keep the models in their separate threads. The Rose thread was kept together mostly because there isn’t a lot of “talk” in there. Wondering if this should be the same way even though there’s more activity here. Maybe I should make a poll lol

Last edited:
Should I start a new thread for Harden 2? Anyone can start it if they want, just asking if should keep the models in their separate threads. The Rose thread was kept together (7/8) mostly because there isn’t a lot of “talk” in there. Wondering if this should be the same way even though there’s more activity here. Maybe I should make a poll lol

Yes, start a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom