THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_2018-06-12-08-20-36.png
Screenshot_2018-06-12-08-20-27.png

already posted them like 2 posts above yours

G
Definitely a downgrade. looks very basic, like a normal shoe, not crazy and polarizing like the Vol 1 or 2. Harden deserves something more out there, something wild that you either love or hate.

i posted dame 5 and tmac boost and even those look kinda lame. these new designers are not that great. i think i remember reading they got a dude from under armor.

The under armour connection brings clarity to this unfortunate situation LOL!

They should just promote whoever designed the Crazy explosive line the last couple of years. Whoever that is is an excellent designer.

At least for the 2s they were unique and looked... idk premium? There were all kinds of materials for the 2s and 1s. These just look simple and basic running shoes with a slapped on strap. Hate to admit it but players aren’t always the best designers.

Looks like a takedown model...not yet what they are doing and why they moved away from a primeknit construction.

If players are complaining about support with primeknit uppers then I'd get why they would move away... But the primeknit on bball shoe is already backs for more support and plus guys are hopping in the LS which has more give in the primeknit.

Strange stuff.

Last edited:
Got a question guys... would you say the Vol. 2's run smaller than than the Vol. 1's? For me the Vol. 1's were huge. I ended up going a whole size down (11-10). I'm debating whether to get a pair of Vol. 2's in size 10 or 10.5. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Also those Vol 3's look crazy shook :sick:

I couldn't get down with the 2s.... That one on foot pic, gives the shoe hope. Initially I had these as trash. Gonna hold off on judgment. Dame 5s are definitely trash though lol

People saying they like these only saying that because they look like the PG 1's with that strap. The 2's look better but cats can't really wear them with their tights so they don't look good to them lol. I know the tech is going to be cool so when they go on sale like the 2's I'll cop a pair.

HV3s look pretty bad in those pics but at least it looks like they're gonna use herringbone, finally.

I don't mind the medial side of the shoe, I like the toe cap and the big XIII has potential. The lateral side is awful. So much wasted space and the huge three stripes feels like they ran out of ideas.

looks like some of the forefoot boost is now uncaged on those 3s? Going to play in the 2s tomorrow night let's see. Still love the 1s

People saying they like these only saying that because they look like the PG 1's with that strap. The 2's look better but cats can't really wear them with their tights so they don't look good to them lol. I know the tech is going to be cool so when they go on sale like the 2's I'll cop a pair.

i've not liked any pg's short of the ps, it's not the strap that makes me like these better than the 2s the 2s were just ugly AF imho, the 3s are only ugly so a step in the right direction imho, i only liked the LS1s and i only bought one pair of those as is

i've not liked any pg's short of the ps, it's not the strap that makes me like these better than the 2s the 2s were just ugly AF imho, the 3s are only ugly so a step in the right direction imho, i only liked the LS1s and i only bought one pair of those as is
I'm just messing with you but you're not the only ones that think the 2's are ugly as blank. Like them but because soo many others don't that means these good deals so I'm not complaining. More for me and the few others that like them lol.

Good Lord these are awful!

This is so upsetting.

Adidas thinks that they can throw a big name and Boost on anything and it will sell.

From 2015-2017 it looked like Adidas had turned the corner but they hadn't even backed out of the driveway and now they've crashed into the mailbox.

They need to fire all of their sig shoe designers ASAP!

These are worse than any of the nonsense Under Armour has ever even thought of putting out.

Is Adidas trying to let UA pass them up?
Just like most of your other post...you are wrong. This is a good looking shoe and adidas is heading in the right direction

The V3 looks streamlined and lighter. Design is very plain, so colorblocking could make a big difference in how these looks. I'm curious how they perform since I've really liked the V1s and 2s on court...

Back
Top Bottom