THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to see the LS on feet as the toe box needs to be filled in as it looks flat looking from the side making looking like a water sock

screenshot-www.footlocker.com-2018.06.16-09-03-38.png

Digging this BTE
screenshot-www.footlocker.com-2018.06.16-09-03-53.png

Would have to see the LS of the Vol. 2 with a fit to give an opinion on it.

All-red CW of the BTE Xs were good though.

It has been said that the Vol 2's with the white soles have the best traction. I want the grey and also the red pairs but don't want to buy if the traction's shaky.

I just got the salmon colorway today, haven't played in them yet.

It has been said that the Vol 2's with the white soles have the best traction. I want the grey and also the red pairs but don't want to buy if the traction's shaky.

I just got the salmon colorway today, haven't played in them yet.

My orange is really good on all courts.

No problem w/ my California Dreamin or Imma Be A Star colorways. Debating on coping another pair while they’re on sale...that price is a steal

Does anybody have a definitive list on which colorways have good traction? It's hard to tell which have white and which have grey outsoles in some of the pictures. Saw the sale on adidas.com and don't want to miss out on it.

Pretty certain I’ve seen more people mention that they haven’t had any traction issues than those who have.

If you order from the adidas website they have a generous return policy (30 days), at this price if I were you I’d just buy the colorway that I liked the most and if they don’t work out then just return them.

My experiences with the traction has been really good. I have two pairs...a black and a grey outsole. Hard to describe, but the surface is mostly flat w/ those crater like cavities in it. I could be wrong, but it feels like whenever I plant my feet the surface area of the shoe expands and those craters have like a suction-cup like effect. I don’t know, I could be wrong but that’s what it feels like to me and I’m usually able to stop on a dime. Maybe the traction isn’t great for lateral movements, I’m more of a stop and go type of player so I couldn’t help you with that one.

Anyhow, hope that helps!

They took the Harden BE off the site now. I ordered last week and today they are gone.

They took the Harden BE off the site now. I ordered last week and today they are gone.

Did you mean "lift off" ? I can't find be off anywhere...

I'm having buyers remorse.. I feel like I should've got the california dreamin instead of the concrete especially since I live in california

Feel kinda similar as I always go with more toned down and subtle CWs compared to the bright ones. Out of all the shoes I have left, the NSRL LeBron XIIs are the most vibrant and love the CW/shoe due to my want to either move or visit the Miami area one day.

Did you mean "lift off" ? I can't find be off anywhere...

I'm having buyers remorse.. I feel like I should've got the california dreamin instead of the concrete especially since I live in california

Nah, the BE is the bounce version.

Why do the MVP pack shoes have blue and yellow like a subtle Dubs colorway? Especially on the sole? Stepping on the Dubs? Is this a troll job gone wrong?

I would have liked the MVP pairs to be black and gold or white and gold with hints of Rockets red.
Idk but I’m not complaining. It’s a darker shade of blue and it’s more gold than yellow. Good mix imo.

Why do the MVP pack shoes have blue and yellow like a subtle Dubs colorway? Especially on the sole? Stepping on the Dubs? Is this a troll job gone wrong?

I would have liked the MVP pairs to be black and gold or white and gold with hints of Rockets red.

Regardless it's dumb bec. The warrior's OWN James Harden

Is it me or does it look like a kids shoe in the mvp colorway? Like it’s shorter looking and more compact.

Back
Top Bottom