THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180618001405_original.jpg

20180618001406_original.jpg

20180618001402_original.jpg

20180618001359_original.jpg

how funny would it be if he doesn't win it :lol:

if they rob him of MVP for a 3rd time, basketball is dead to me.. done watching it.
shoes are trash tho.. i really wanted a MVP pair but i hate the colours. will pick up the Cargo's instead.

except they have 3 different pairs this time around plus vol 1 didn't have MVP emblazoned on the shoe iirc

if he didn't win it then the shoe would be selling quietly just like the vol. 1 mvp colorway.
Well it’s more awkward this year if harden doesn’t win mvp cause last year the mvp colorway wasn’t a general release. And also this year there’s three shoes

except they have 3 different pairs this time around plus vol 1 didn't have MVP emblazoned on the shoe iirc
Only the insole had MVP on it. Nowhere on the outside of the shoe.

adidas doesn't know/will not know in advance if Harden will win MVP. The NBA would never let that info leak as it would defeat the whole purpose of having an awards show. Trust me, I've tried asking when it pertained to my job :lol:

He's basically a shoo-in and would be a shock if he didn't win. Hence why adidas made 3 MVP shoes this year vs. only one last year.

I thought Harden should have won it when Steph got his second since Harden didn't have anyone like Klay who could drop 37 in a quarter.

I would give it to Bron this year, since Harden had CP3 and the Cavs were a mess. I'd be shocked if Harden didn't get it though.

Harden, love the guy, but he isn't built for the playoffs. The whole running into your defender to draw fouls ain't gonna cut it. Refs swallow their whistles in the playoffs and let the players play.

dude can't go on a 0-22 3pt drought either (0-11 in game 5 which luckily for him CP3 got hot and won the game for them)

he isn't getting to the line and missing 3s (shot 24% 3pointers in the series), he needed to shoot those mid-range or post up and abuse curry

he didn't even stop shooting 3s, finishing that series shooting 6-45 from behind the arc

Only way to get out of a slump is to shoot out of it I guess... he needs to add to his tool box this offseason.

Regardless, love his shoes lol.

Finally got to play in the Vol 2's. Great basketball shoe, slight heal slippage. Hopefully it goes away.
Shoes are snug, I was worried because the band at the forefoot started hurting, luckily it went away.

Back
Top Bottom