THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s the deal w different colorway traction ?
I know people have complained about some of the pairs with white and gray soles having so-so traction. I've played in pairs with white and black soles and both had very good traction. I just got a pair of the reds with the grey sole and will play in those soon. Will report back on the traction when I do.

20180623_124041.jpg
20180623_123957.jpg

My harden vol. 2 just did another jog and about to hit some weights.. I wasn't playing when I said these would be my new runners/work out shoes haha

Got a size 9 but probably should've gotten a 9.5. Very hard to put on as the sock liner is kind of tight and not as stretchy .. 10/10 shoe and for only $70 shipped

$70 shipped too good. My buddy grabbed the same color and says traction on court is bad

$70 shipped too good. My buddy grabbed the same color and says traction on court is bad
Actually around $76 with tax... I have no traction issues with mine.. I use them both indoor and out door.. they feel better outdoor for some reason ? I think it has to do with the thickness of the boost.. I played indoors and they were very good as well can't really complain other than the paranoia of spraining my ankle since it's a very low cut shoe

20180623_124041.jpg
20180623_123957.jpg

My harden vol. 2 just did another jog and about to hit some weights.. I wasn't playing when I said these would be my new runners/work out shoes haha

Got a size 9 but probably should've gotten a 9.5. Very hard to put on as the sock liner is kind of tight and not as stretchy .. 10/10 shoe and for only $70 shipped

Nice. That colorway looks better on foot in those pics than the pics used by adidas and the foot sites..

Maybe his court is dusty. I might sound crazy for assuming this but what if different courts with different wood affects the traction
I think it is moreso the courts than the sneakers when talking about new ones no matter what sneakers they are. I haven't had a pair of brand new sneakers including Starburys that were a problem on an indoor cleaned court.

He can also return them after wearing.. adidas embraced the same return policy as nike
I love the idea but the problem is someones gonna get some worn sneakers. I ordered some nike pg1s and they were white and there were some dusty parts. Idk about adidas but nike probably does a poor job at cleaning shoes to make them brand new

I love the idea but the problem is someones gonna get some worn sneakers. I ordered some nike pg1s and they were white and there were some dusty parts. Idk about adidas but nike probably does a poor job at cleaning shoes to make them brand new

I doubt nike resells them you probably just got one that was tested ? Never heard of anyone getting used shoes before especially if you purchase from the actual company

I have a pair and the traction is lacking on mine. My friend got the orange color way and said his traction isn't so great either.
I think its y'all's courts because like I said in all these threads about traction unless it was humid and or the court was dusty/wack I've never saw a person have a problem with traction with new sneakers period. I know some will disagree but that's just my experience.

Would prefer everything complete. Paper, retro cards, inserts, tags,etc. Everything.

Can't agree with no box or even those clear boxes.

I think its y'all's courts because like I said in all these threads about traction unless it was humid and or the court was dusty/wack I've never saw a person have a problem with traction with new sneakers period. I know some will disagree but that's just my experience.

I've played on two different courts in mine. I have the orange pair and the gray pair, both were good.

As far as traction issues with he shoes, I've traction issues on both the Jordan 31''s and 32's. On those same courts.

Last edited:
Better to be with it than without.

I did throw away the cardboard insert to the Obsidian XVs though.

You’re taking about collector boxes and retro cards in the Harden thread. Think you may be in the wrong spot.

If you taking about shoe box why the hell does it matter haha
I like to stick my shoe boxes up on my walls in my room. It looks cooler compared to those clear drawers every one uses. But when all the boxes are the same size and lined up theres always that one bigger box that triggers my ocd

Back
Top Bottom