THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the MVP Vol 2 today at Foot Locker. I thought about the LS 2 Lace ones, but I don't think I could pull that look off though the materials were nice.

did these have a nick name? like the others were called sweet life, fast life, la life etc..

Harden_Vol__1_LS_Primeknit_Shoes_White_AC8407_01_standard.jpg

What's the improvement supposed to be? Better rebound? Better longevity? Lighter weight?

Update for those who play ball in the Vol 2’s.

Played in them 4 or 5 times, they’re a very good basketball shoe. Great comfort, containment and no traction issues. Maybe I’m jus lucky with the traction.

One of my favorite pairs of shoes to play in.

Two totally different shoes but i like playing in the Vol 2’s more than thr Lebron XV’s. What’s even weirder is that I actually feel the cushioning more in the Vol 2’s than the XV’s.

XVs were more comfortable for casual wear than the Vol. 2s to me. Feel the elastic band is the dealbreaker, but could stretch a bit more with more wears.

Update for those who play ball in the Vol 2’s.

Played in them 4 or 5 times, they’re a very good basketball shoe. Great comfort, containment and no traction issues. Maybe I’m jus lucky with the traction.

One of my favorite pairs of shoes to play in.

Two totally different shoes but i like playing in the Vol 2’s more than thr Lebron XV’s. What’s even weirder is that I actually feel the cushioning more in the Vol 2’s than the XV’s.

The Vol 2's are my favorites to play in right now. They're almost perfect. No traction issues, nothing.

Give the 15's some more run. They get better once those max zoom units get beat up a little bit.

XVs were more comfortable for casual wear than the Vol. 2s to me. Feel the elastic band is the dealbreaker, but could stretch a bit more with more wears.

Agreed, that elastic band is a no go for casual wear on the 2's.

The Vol 2's are my favorites to play in right now. They're almost perfect. No traction issues, nothing.

Give the 15's some more run. They get better once those max zoom units get beat up a little bit.

Thanks for the info, I'll give the XV's more run. Vol 2's are kinda my favorite to play in now too.

I'd say harden vol 2 is the best shoes to wear for hooping out of the shoes that released this year.. kd was underwhelming, lebron bulky and heavy as always , currys UA stay trash

The Lebron XV's are actually lighter the the Vol 2's, if anything the Vol 2's could be considered "Bulky" :nerd:

KD's were underwhelming, sold my pair that I used for basketball. Have others for casual wear.

UA makes good basketball shoes. I have Curry 1-3, didn't get the 4 because of lack of cushioning. I like the 5's but haven't picked up a pair yet.

0862E3FB-A259-4561-8A0F-67104C5A893D.jpeg
B07275D0-D69E-4370-B687-C719778E0358.jpeg
66BF7D27-A207-489A-ACEB-792BE3DDED44.jpeg
Maybe if the outsole has color blocking or the cage was white it would look better. Or a white toebox It’s a weird colorway tho not my style tbh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom