THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
37984959_518554645263067_624437504094765056_n.jpg

I know but, they SHOULD.

half the time the placement and size of the three stripes is terrible.
Nah, they shouldn't. That's like saying Honda should put the "H" badge on Acuras cause it looks better and is more widely recognized. They're two completely different brands offering different products within the same industry. Trust me, both logos have a deep, rich and extremely proud history within the walls in Portland and Herzo. They're not gonna just slap a trefoil on a performance product for the sake of aesthetics. There's too much history to do something so short-sighted.

I agree with your second point. There's THREE damn logos on the shoe: Harden's, Badge of Sport and the three stripes they've been modifying slightly each go round for Harden (heel on the HV1, lateral side of toes on HV2, lateral side of heel on HV3). There's at least one too many logos.

Last edited:
D9FCA40B-6D68-42D3-B0AB-AD370D362BD9.jpeg
Nah, they shouldn't. That's like saying Honda should put the "H" badge on Acuras cause it looks better and is more widely recognized. They're two completely different brands offering different products within the same industry. Trust me, both logos have a deep, rich and extremely proud history within the walls in Portland and Herzo. They're not gonna just slap a trefoil on a performance product for the sake of aesthetics. There's too much history to do something so short-sighted.

There wouldn’t be any real harm done other than to your sensibilities. They put the trefoil on their hoops shoes back in the day.

THe trefoil is just a better logo.

I get that they made an effort to separate originals and performance... but I don’t give a ****. The three stripes are poorly implemented and an eyesore.

What’s the worst that happens from a consumer’s standpoint? You get confused between Adidas originals and adidas performance? Nobody really cares except adidas marketing folks.

It’s also not absolutely essential to make the two distinct. Nike doesn’t really do that. I guess you could say they put “Nike Air” on the back of Jordan 3’s instead of the jumpman but that’s really just for purposes of nostalgia.

Attachments

• B808A79B-87F8-405F-9AA4-72CC6D0996B5.jpeg
    B808A79B-87F8-405F-9AA4-72CC6D0996B5.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
(ADC) 20% off code ADIBTS expires 8/9

Nice, thanks! I was waiting for a 20% code. All of the other ones I searched for on coupon websites expired.

Saw 3 colorways of Harden 2's at the outlet, the grey, the black/red and one more I can't remember. Two of them were $70 after a 30% discount, the other was $100.

Nice, thanks! I was waiting for a 20% code. All of the other ones I searched for on coupon websites expired.

Saw 3 colorways of Harden 2's at the outlet, the grey, the black/red and one more I can't remember. Two of them were $70 after a 30% discount, the other was $100.

I need that black\red...

for $70 :nerd:

you guys are lucky to be finding the Vol 2s in outlets!! i live in a ****ty *** country (India) went on holiday last month abroad and bought 4 Vol 2's but all at full price around $150 each. i got 1 vol 1 LS the olive one on sale tho. came back with 5 hardens in total. i plan on sitting out Vol 3 so i wanted to stock up on the 2's. i now have 14 hardens in total.
these are the vol 2's i got, i rearranged it in the store and took a pic cause it looks neat:

1532272500186.JPEG

if anyone wants to see more pics or something let me know. i'll post em.

also saw this on IG. TMNT custom! love it. i'm surprised we haven't seen more customs done with the V2's saw a lot of V1 customs.

IMG_9924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom