THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're probably never going to see these release right since they're moving to the 3s soon?

Attachments

• adidas-harden-vol-2-696x458.jpg
    adidas-harden-vol-2-696x458.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0452.jpg

also Harden has already filmed stuff with adidas for Vol 3 last week, with the shoe supposed to be coming out late next month, i guess we will start seeing promotion early sept.

feel like the 2 just came out. can't understand how there's a 3 already.

Because Adidas has smartened up. KD XI's are already released. That's KD's shoe for next season.

Adidas wants to sell the Harden's for the entire season instead of the last half.

plus the LeBron 16s drop next month too.. so these 3's will be there for a full year. sucks man, am going to miss the 2's so damn much. wish they would still release some 2's side by side but i doubt they will..

plus the LeBron 16s drop next month too.. so these 3's will be there for a full year. sucks man, am going to miss the 2's so damn much. wish they would still release some 2's side by side but i doubt they will..

It seems like they are essentially done with the 2s. I can't see them release any concurrently with the 3s. I'm tempted to grab one more pair of the 2s on sale (maybe even miadidas) and then wait for the 3s in 5-6 wks....

Well that’s what i always felt like they should be doing. The only shoes that didn’t get released like that were the Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom