THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the poster that suggesting lacing the Vol 2's inward I appreciate it, it helps lockdown allot!

Lockdown might be an 8.5 now :rofl:

Better than the Vol 1's lockdown
Lmao that was me....I also could be wrong about this but it feels as if the lacing system doesn’t really pull the foot back into the heel cup. So what I’ve been doing lately is after I’ve put my foot into the shoe I make sure to pull my foot all the way back into the heel cup before tying the laces. Seems to really help as well, but could just be my foots...ymmv.

Came in here to post the 30% off deal, but someone beat me to it. Now I really don’t need ANOTHER pair of these shoes...but $50, damn that’s a steal!

Looking to pick up a pair of the Harden v.2. wear 8.5/9 in nikes, what size is recommended for these? (Read they ran narrow?)

Thanks in advance

bout to grab that all off white pair in my V1 size. its not knit.. cant get too dirty, right?! :lol::lol:

Hate to use the word, but who are the "tastemakers" in the sneaker industry?

I ask because most of the popular "shoetubers", even though there's thousands of channels, I know don't openly promote Harden signature line.

Lmao that was me....I also could be wrong about this but it feels as if the lacing system doesn’t really pull the foot back into the heel cup. So what I’ve been doing lately is after I’ve put my foot into the shoe I make sure to pull my foot all the way back into the heel cup before tying the laces. Seems to really help as well, but could just be my foots...ymmv.

Came in here to post the 30% off deal, but someone beat me to it. Now I really don’t need ANOTHER pair of these shoes...but $50, damn that’s a steal!

You're right, the laces don't put the foot back in the heel cup. That's a problem, not a big one but a problem.

And thank you for the advice with the laces, it helped!

I don't need another pair but $49....And I just paid $70 for two pairs last week! :rolleyes

Have the same problem on mobile (not letting me check out). I tried in desktop and it worked. Got the pioneer color $53 shipped. Nice.

I want to get a pair with the promo code on footlocker, which colorway has the best traction?? Also, half size down?? lol Typical adidas

I want to get a pair with the promo code on footlocker, which colorway has the best traction?? Also, half size down?? lol Typical adidas
yeah my buddy i run ball with got his TTS and had to return, so half down. He wore 12 in CE low and 12 in Vol2 was way too big

You're right, the laces don't put the foot back in the heel cup. That's a problem, not a big one but a problem.

And thank you for the advice with the laces, it helped!

I don't need another pair but $49....And I just paid $70 for two pairs last week! :rolleyes
That happened to me before, call Adidas customer service. They gave me the option to return my items and repurchase w/ discount or a 20% promo code...I just took the code since it was the easiest option

No problem.

Just remembered something...insole swap...and I do this with almost all of my adidas hoop shoes because the stock ones are usually a cheap thin pos. This time I used a thick one from my PG1’s and that helped me out...even if it doesn’t actually DO anything different it IMO it just feels better

$49 before taxes just sounds too good to be true. Kinda want to pass but the Pioneers at that price is just...smh.

Plus I want to get a pair of those NRG 7s as well, wish I had more liquidity.

No problem.

Just remembered something...insole swap...and I do this with almost all of my adidas hoop shoes because the stock ones are usually a cheap thin pos. This time I used a thick one from my PG1’s and that helped me out...even if it doesn’t actually DO anything different it IMO it just feels better

Great idea and thanks again!

$49 before taxes just sounds too good to be true. Kinda want to pass but the Pioneers at that price is just...smh.

Plus I want to get a pair of those NRG 7s as well, wish I had more liquidity.

You're right about those prices :rolleyes

DAMN size 12 triple black in stock.. but i think i need 11.5, my vol1 size. Help
It varies for all, but personally, I went TTS in the Vol. 2's, but did a 1/2 size down in the Vol 1's.

When I tried on the V2 in store in 11.5 (my half size down), they felt really tight around my ankle area and forefront. A 12 fit slightly better, still snug, but in more of a secure way instead of annoyance. Either way, the shoe ran a bit long, so I think most have/will have some dead space up front, but I think that is just the design of the shoe.

Idk if this really helps, man, but hopefully my two cents are helpful in some way. I'm thinking of scooping the Traffic Jams with the deal and, idk if others have tried them, but I personally really like the B/E X's (or B/E 2, w/e you want to call them). They have somewhat become my go-to's since I like Bounce much more. I have the all black colorway and definitely scooping the white/black (oreo) colorway with the Adidas sale. Less than $40, that's a win for me.

It varies for all, but personally, I went TTS in the Vol. 2's, but did a 1/2 size down in the Vol 1's.

When I tried on the V2 in store in 11.5 (my half size down), they felt really tight around my ankle area and forefront. A 12 fit slightly better, still snug, but in more of a secure way instead of annoyance. Either way, the shoe ran a bit long, so I think most have/will have some dead space up front, but I think that is just the design of the shoe.

Idk if this really helps, man, but hopefully my two cents are helpful in some way. I'm thinking of scooping the Traffic Jams with the deal and, idk if others have tried them, but I personally really like the B/E X's (or B/E 2, w/e you want to call them). They have somewhat become my go-to's since I like Bounce much more. I have the all black colorway and definitely scooping the white/black (oreo) colorway with the Adidas sale. Less than $40, that's a win for me.

Agree on the fit - I did the same thing. 10 in vol.1, 10.5 (tts) in vol.2.

Tried the LS version instore, the materials were amazing and hella comfortable, yall think they would work as a ball shoe like the LS 1 did?

Back
Top Bottom