THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Capture+_2018-09-16-08-38-51.png

I guess its case by case because I like the red and blue ones. I like most of the colors though so that's not saying much lol. I really like the red, blue, and Cali dreaming pairs though. Just copped the red ones yesterday. I couldn't pass for 49 and that's the only color that the other places online and in stores don't have. They'll probably be going for adc prices soon since most places have them in close to fsr outside the black colorways.
I really wanted that red blue pair but the Triple Whites looked more clean to me

Grabbed the olives 11.5 (half size down from TTS, same as Vol1 size)

We’ll see. If they fit and feel and play like CE16low I’ll probably keep.

Grabbed the olives 11.5 (half size down from TTS, same as Vol1 size)

We’ll see. If they fit and feel and play like CE16low I’ll probably keep.
Same size but I got the all red ones. I love olive sneakers but I don't like them as on court ball sneakers but moreso casual wear.

eastbay h3.png

listed on Eastbay. why is it $160?!? wtf.. why did the price go up? has less boost, materials look cheaper if anything i expected a price drop! it's such a basic budget looking model.

Says multiple colorways but you guys are right in that it's probably both colored boost and/or primeknit.

Just went to ADC to see if the current F&F& 25% off would work on miadidas shoes. If it did, I was seriously thinking about getting another pair of the Vol 2s. The Vol 2s are still up on miadidas but the colors and sizes available are very limited. Looks like adidas is phasing them out quickly too as they get ready for the 3s....

Back
Top Bottom