THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
christmas:

hv3 christmas.png

another one i made:

hv3.png

Excited these are coming to miadidas soon. Played around with the UK site and there are lots of options. Hope we get another 25% off all miadidas so we can get a custom pair at a good price...

208B9434-1866-4293-8BC0-78E619B42A30.png

Imma Be A Star colorway concept.

Disclaimer: You can’t actually add splatter and change the strap text color. Also there’s no sand colored stripes and you can’t change the eyelid color. Can’t change the text color below the harden logo either. I just edited that stuff

Why do I always get ignored

Last edited:
Got my size 10 in my Vol 2 Ignite. It fits way way better and feels way more comfortable and having the extra toe room is really nice. This is the first pair of basketball shoes that I have had a size 10 in in a while, and it made me realize that perhaps I actually am a true size 10 and have simply been going down have size to feel like I’m getting better ankle support.

Haven’t played in them yet so I don’t know about the traction vs my old white colorway I sent back but it’s worth even worse traction for me to have some color lol. It is also nice having the wider forefoot because it makes the Boost so much better and thicker because there is more room for it since I have my right size now.

How does V3 sizing compare to the Vol. 1?

I wear 10.5 in Nike but went 10 on Vol. 1 and it fit great.

Last edited:
How does sizing compare to the Vol. 1?

If you’re talking about my post with the Vol 2, I never had a pair, but I did try them on in store. Based on that I would have to go a full size down for the Vol 1 compared to the Vol 2. In the Vol 3 when I tried them on, I would probably have to go down to a size 9.5 from my normal size 10.

How does V3 sizing compare to the Vol. 1?

I wear 11.5 in Nike but went 10.5 on Vol. 1 since I don't like extra length in my shoes. Still fit great, toes didn't touch the front.

Vol. 3 I went with an 11 and it fits the same as the 10.5 V1. For you since you only sized down .5 size for V1 I would go TTS on V3.

My Drew League pair came in today from the 30% off sale. They feel great out of the box and the material conforms to my feet a lot better. I found the canvas-like material on the silver pair to be really stiff out of the box. They'll probably break in but I don't have time for all that lol.

The knit upper on the cosmos and drew league pairs is the best upper so far on the V3s. Feels and looks really nice.

Back
Top Bottom