THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These look and feel really good from just walking around my apartment in them :pimp:
F729FD3F-EE0C-4CE0-A73D-C03D78C383A3.jpeg

New pics of these looking pretty good, anyone have any info on em?
Screenshot_20181201-001645_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20181201-084755_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20181201-001656_Instagram.jpg
Another guy posted them and said they're currently available in the Philippines but no idea if they're coming stateside. I'd assume so but with adidas you never know.

More colorways or miadidas would be good. The reds and drew leagues look really good in person if you want something with more color in the meantime...

is there still a miadidas link for the uk or whatever? i can't find it. i at least want to be able to play around with it if possible for now.

12.5 that I could order for the vol. 2 finally popped up on adidas today.

Not the $49 price I wanted but for $60 shipped I ain’t mad.

Hopefully they ship :lol:

More colorways or miadidas would be good. The reds and drew leagues look really good in person if you want something with more color in the meantime...
I LOVE the turquoise outsole and speckles on the midsole/rubber band holder thing but the purple looks awful to me in person. It's too much solid purple, it needs a pattern with a secondary color mixed in.

Supernovas look decent but I use Hardens strictly for bball so a light colored based shoe doesn't work for me. It'll get dirty too fast.

Don’t like the leather pair. Waiting on miadidas to hit the US website and be discount code eligible...

I LOVE the turquoise outsole and speckles on the midsole/rubber band holder thing but the purple looks awful to me in person. It's too much solid purple, it needs a pattern with a secondary color mixed in.

Supernovas look decent but I use Hardens strictly for bball so a light colored based shoe doesn't work for me. It'll get dirty too fast.

Yeah, the upper on the drews could use another color subtly woven in. I really like them as is, but I get why others would be turned off by them.

I'm hoping we get more colorways like the blue toes that released in Asia. I like having the toe be a different color.

makes good sense, thx for the info ^

i have the vol 1 cny colorway and loved it, i think i'm going to get these if possible instead of the ibas since i told myself i'm only going to just get one pair...or try :tongue:

Just noticed this about 30 min ago. Going to order a pair or two. Best adidas hoop shoe this year...

Back
Top Bottom