THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything worth purchasing? Still want a few pair of Vol. 2s, a red colorway preferably.

Some Inikis Boosts are a must.

I'm bored at home with a grade 2 ankle sprain, so I changed the laces on my two pairs

knNNL3n.jpg

Does anyone know what color the invader or coral pair looking in real life? Not sure if it's pink like the kyrie 4 red carpet or orange or red. If I can't tell I might just settle for the white ones

so i made a mistake in the post above, the Jan 1st release is this:

Harden_Vol__3_Shoes_Black_G26811_01_standard.jpg

it's already up on adidas UK

https://www.adidas.co.uk/harden-vol.-3-shoes/G26811.html
Love this CW. Yesterday, they didn’t show up when you search for the V3 on ADC or the app, but when you enter the style number, it comes up. They are now, so I guess today was the official release date. Just ordered them. Matches my school colors in an Fab 5/Michigan sort of way.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what color the invader or coral pair looking in real life? Not sure if it's pink like the kyrie 4 red carpet or orange or red. If I can't tell I might just settle for the white ones

I had a pair. It’s a lighter red with a bit of orange in it. It’s similar to the red and white Vol 2s. It’s darker than a traditional coral color. Color pops in person. Hope this helps.

Had my bro scoop me a pair of the V3 Supernovas (gray/black) for 50% off. Can't believe they're already marked down 50%.

3rd St. Promenade adidas Sport Performance store. He facetimed me while he was at the store. Looked like the Coral pair and the Supernovas were the only CWs they had (Corals looked discounted as well).

Lowkey annoyed at adidas with their inconsistent AF pricing.

Cosmos were $160 retail due to black boost yet Drew Leagues/Mission 13s were $140 while also having black boost.

Now Cosmos are $140 retail. Assuming the new black/gray/blue pair with black boost have PK since they're $160 but the product specifications say they have a leather upper. WTF.

Usually don't a lot of Hardens worn in the wild, at least here in Houston. Really want a pair though.

Back
Top Bottom