THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was going to buy these but none of my local stores have them (to try on) and all the reviews coming in are so bad here

Was going to buy these but none of my local stores have them (to try on) and all the reviews coming in are so bad here

If you want them for casual then they're really nice. I don't recommend them if you're looking at them for basketball performance though

Some of the people in here that have given them great reviews I think have worn some garbage *** shoes to play in their whole life or they gotta be like 250+ and be able to actually feel the boost

Last edited:
Jaylen Brown in the blacked out pair... 
nthat.gif

For those who have experience, between these and the lillardd 2s, which do you guys think are better for basketball performance? 

Its weird how some of the big youtubers gave raving reviews for this shoe, but there are so many negative comments from people on this forum. 

Personally my imma be a star colorway are very comfortable to wear casually so far. The suede toe cap is pretty thin and I don't really feel being intrusive at all. The materials feel very soft around my ankle as well. I will only be using these for casual use at the moment since I paid retail for them, but I was thinking about picking up the pioneers at the sale price. However, given the reviews, I am thinking about just using lillard 2s which can be had for around $70 now.

For those who have experience, between these and the lillardd 2s, which do you guys think are better for basketball performance? 
Harden Vol1 for me, worn both on court. 

I really like the fit. Gave my opinions the past few pages. Lillard's are super cheap, but the Pioneers can be had for $98 shipped right now..
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Its weird how some of the big youtubers gave raving reviews for this shoe, but there are so many negative comments from people on this forum. 
I agree. I think sometimes the few negatives outweigh the pro's. And more likely than not someone would give a negative comment rather than the adopters who purchased and wear and enjoy and have no need to post further. 

Last edited:

Everybody foot is different. I could rock with the Pioneer casually if I duck walk :lol:

hows the traction?

The traction sucked balls for me the two times I played in them.

They feel comfortable and look good for casual but if you're somebody who uses your explosiveness/quickness to get to basket a lot then I really don't think these are a good shoe for you. Maybe these need like a month of breaking in and then they feel great but I don't play enough basketball anymore to warrant having a shoe with that long of break-in time.

hows the traction?
First wear was slightly worrisome on a dusty court (2-3 hour session)

Second wear was very very good on a clean court (2 hour session)

Feel them getting better and better, and the traction pattern makes it very easy to wipe. 

Interesting, how is it holding up?

I am just real weary of the pattern and how shallow it is, seems like it'll just wear away with quickness especially since it looks like the only way that pattern would grip the floor well would be with real tacky rubber and those tend to be on the softer side.

I find it strange nightwing and sole brothers rated these very highly but most of the other reviewers ie foamer Simpson, hoop and life, schwollo and most on this forum rate these as ok but not great.

I am not familiar with how hoop & life and shcwollo are built but Foamer do not like it and sole brothers and nightwing does, then it might be a weight issue?

I haven't watched foamers review yet so I am not sure of the complaints but him and his brother are bigger and taller than those other reviewers.

Back
Top Bottom