THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weird that the BHM V4s were on the adidas website (showing a release date of February something) and now they're not. Meanwhile they're available for purchase at FNL.com

Screenshot_20200128_183834.jpg

Was able to cop the barbershop yesterday. Definitely my go-to now for basketball.

Attachments

• B17768AF-5A2A-41EF-BD0A-A0C6D1C50E0E.jpeg
    B17768AF-5A2A-41EF-BD0A-A0C6D1C50E0E.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 747
Out of curiosity, does anyone who owns multiple pairs of Vol 3s with different uppers notice a difference in the feeling of support? Do they all feel the same pretty much? My black blue Sees The Game pair feels like more of a knit upper, whereas the other versions seem like they have more of a fuse backing (which would like to better support I would think)?

I have a normal width foot so I’m wondering if maybe should’ve gone down a half size. My right foot is thicker than my left foot so that always leads to problems.

Out of curiosity, does anyone who owns multiple pairs of Vol 3s with different uppers notice a difference in the feeling of support? Do they all feel the same pretty much? My black blue Sees The Game pair feels like more of a knit upper, whereas the other versions seem like they have more of a fuse backing (which would like to better support I would think)?

I have a normal width foot so I’m wondering if maybe should’ve gone down a half size. My right foot is thicker than my left foot so that always leads to problems.
I have the same black/blue V4s and another pair (grey, clear outsole). I'll try on the grey pair and let you know.

Anyone have any idea if there's a US release date for the EF9943 "Black History Month" V4s? Disappeared from ADC, and now disappeared from Finish Line as well. Odd thing is they're available on adidas.ca and pretty much everywhere else around the world.

Adidas outlets having a 50% off sale this week. Saw the Blk/Camo close to a FSR and scattered small sizes of the Star Wars & Cookies Cream colorways

Back
Top Bottom