THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, the 4s were the worst of the bunch for me (haven’t tried the 1s). The 2 is still my fav, 3 would have been easily if it weren’t for the horrific heel slip. The traction on my 2s couldn’t handle dust well, but the cushioning was so good that I was willing to work it (had to be really bad dusty to be effected anyway).

For me, 4 had 0 cushioning (maybe I had a defective Lightstrike model or something?) and the traction was so bad on dust that I literally pulled my groin out of place sliding on a crossover play (no one was slipping like that but me on this court, though it was far from perfect).

1697C749-8FD9-4A09-9759-FDAA3A37B266.jpeg

Much better already. Insole is normal and sits right on the midsole which is boost. Feels like the harden 1. Materials still suck - felt/suede upper.

Much better already. Insole is normal and sits right on the midsole which is boost. Feels like the harden 1. Materials still suck - felt/suede upper.

Is the midsole flexible on the lateral caged side (like the Vol 1)? These looking promising, like everything I liked from the Vol 3 but with good heel lockdown (especially with that herringbone 😁).

Harden 1 like boost with herringbone traction sounds nice. Upper looks okay in certain colorways. Too bad the materials sound pretty blah. Curious to try these out once I can find a colorway I want AND I can get them on discount.

You had me at “feels like the harden 1” 🔥

EDIT: I typed this up and then saw kaz109 kaz109 say the same thing before me lmao… great minds!

Played three games full court to 15. Great traction, great fit and containment, great court feel, ok impact protection, not a lot of bounce but very natural under foot.

We're the 5s that bad? I didn't really like the looks for casual and so far the 6 KS looking the same but it's about CWs and the 5 left a lot to be desired with I think the only good one being the black red dot one as wearable, somehow based on the first 2 CWs I'm feeling the same scenario play out again horrible Easter like CWs for the life of the shoe
5's were pure garbage. Not even sure how they cleared preliminary performance tests before being released. I say all of this I'm usually forgiving in my performance assessment of sneakers. The sole was stiff as hell unlike anything I've ever worn. My only regret was keeping them hoping they'd break in. If the 6's feel anywhere near as stiff they're going back immediately.
I went half down from Jordan size and full down from kyrie (10 in these and dame 7/8, 10.5 in Jordan 35/36, 11 in kyrie 5/6/7/8).
Thanks! This helps a lot.

Last edited:
50inchvert 50inchvert its amazing how much better the 6 is over the 5 but honestly, it didn’t have to do much to be better. I will say after one night on the 6 I will be grabbing more pairs.

What I don’t understand about Harden adidas basketball line is why not entertain boost in the heel and just the forefoot?

I see they do it with the running shoe line, this would reduce weight and make the shoe cushion more responsive
1645129525998.png

Back
Top Bottom