THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 2 colorways realeased and they both sold out, I’m surprised, maybe I’m willing to actually buy for retail in other colorways

Looks like the toe box is some kinda micro fiber…gonna need a black/dark pair. Dust magnet 🧲

Ok we getting closer to something I might purchase.....

Welp guess I'm getting these Holestine's
0c003d55f912b8ac81cf9ae9c44945b4.gif

Fellas
1646148174840.gif

Some of you need to control your loads. A couple of good reviews of the Harden’s an you dude’s are literally blasting off!

1646148293054.gif

Pink pair arrive tomorrow for me. Really hoping these match up to the hype in this thread as the 1s and 3s are two of my favourite shoes in recent years.

Played in fhe 6s for the first time outdoors. The shoe felt, slightly long, but at the same time my foot never slipped out and it was locked in. The shoe doesn’t feel heavy. The one thing I noticed was the traction, i would make sudden stops and I’d just be, there. I felt like previous shoes, I stop, and I d still move. For $140 I’m happy how they’ve played so far

Dude wore the 6’s and changed back to Kobe’s after one game hahaha .. maybe they weren’t broken in yet, saw him slip a bit at one point on a pull up

Played in these twice last week.

Spot on about the similarity to the 1 and the 3. Traction was excellent, support is great. Had some heel slip initially but it went away as they wore in a bit.

Definitely the best Harden shoe since the vol 3 to me. Potential beasts.

And yeah they pick up dirt like nothing else. Definitely in for another pair in a darker c/w.

I recently took a pair of Vol 1s off ice and I have 2 pairs of 3s in great shape that sometimes move into the rotation. If the 6s are pretty similar the 1s and 3s, then I'm fine waiting for better colorways and sales at this point...

I didn't get a picture of them, but seems like the Harden VI is readily available here in Hosuton.

Depending on CW/sizing though.

I’ve been having great games outdoors, I think I’d buy another pair, down the line..wish they had release dates like other shoes

Back
Top Bottom